Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Fangirl Session

As you can see, I changed up my blog a bit~ I've had this photo of the current background for a long time but i just couldnt let go of my previous pink one. I couldnt decide on whether to change the whole theme to a darker one... but here it is! I may still change some stuff though, it all depends on my mood. hehe


now, it's time for some updates on life.... let's start with some show and tell again before i get to the rest!

This was about 2 weeks ago i think, at church, with Thaniel's head at the corner. 

Nails~~! I miss having pink nails. This nail art is really easy to do. Once i saw a tutorial of it, i told myself that i had to try it out! Pretty nails make me happy. : )

This was taken last Saturday at church with Auntie Vincentia~ everyone knows I'll be going away soon... :(((
and it seems like i'm always taking photos in this dress. LOL i have nothing else to wear.... 

I like this photo of me and Nidia~ too bad it's blurry. my mum didnt know how to focus my camera.
she has such a small face... she's really small sized too. she's 14 this year though.

A photo with Stephanie and her mum~ I'm gonna miss everyone....
i'll still see them this Saturday though and the next.

during mass, Nidia and I sat tgt and we couldnt stop talking XD I was scared the ppl behind us would judge me for it. We kept talking about k-pop though and after mass, we continued talking and so my mum decided to ask Nidia's parents whether she could join us for dinner. Coincidentally, her parents were not free that night, so my mum offered to let her come over to our house while they were busy.
So... after dinner, we had a fangirl-ing session at my place! 
We took selcas, sang along to k-pop songs, and fangirl-ed over our oppa(s) while we watched their live performances. we went a little bit crazy that night. Nidia screamed when we were watching EXO and my mum thought she saw a ghost. XDDD
I went crazy over Beast because their How To Love stage that day was just awesome! I wont start fangirling now or this post would never end.

Nidia is a talented girl, she writes fanfics online (mostly one-shots) and i enjoy reading them~ She's really cute too right? It was really nice to fangirl with someone instead of always me sitting in front of my laptop alone... 

i had to sit behind her while taking photos because her head is just so small!
i dont know what we were thinking at that time, but we recorded ourselves doing the gwiyomi player. >___<
which i would never let anyone else in the world set eyes on it.

오빠 사랑해 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

After we sent her home, i removed my make-up, took a shower and went back to my normal routine. 



A short update of my life, I received an unconditional offer letter from Queen Mary, University of London. Course starts on the 16th of September. I'm not sure when i'm flying off yet because i need to wait till i get my student visa before i purchase my air ticket so.... I'll blog again when that happens. I'll be flying to KL tmr though, to get my visa done. I should be in bed now... i need to be wake up in less than 6 hours...
As for my results and feelings about studying abroad... that'll be in another wordy blog post soon.
For now, i need sleep, i hope i'll manage to get some sleep... this is not my bed time.... good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment