Tuesday, September 3, 2013

A Letter To Hyunseung~ ❤

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JANG HYUNSEUNG~ ❤
현승오빠~ 생일 진심으로 축하해요 사랑해 ❤

Dear Hyunseung,

You're so precious. I still rmb the day I met Beast for the first time... The day I saw you in person the first time. Your face right in front of me... and your cute short fingers while we hi-5-ed. kekeke I was totally blown away by how gorgeous you were. You looked kinda angelic when you smiled and that was the day I fell for you. The other boys looked amazing that day too but maybe it was because you were the first in line that day... you just made a bigger impact in my memories. LOL After that day, I started calling you my second bias in Beast. Of course, now, my "bias list" doesnt exist anymore. I rmb when the first time Beast came to Msia, i didnt go see you guys but i saw tweets saying how most fans ignored you... I was so sad and kinda mad seeing that... I was worried you'd think that you dont have many fans or something... that made me want to like you even more~ I even made a collage of over a hundred photos of you on your bday 3 years ago kekeke.

I've always and will always have a soft spot for you. Your unpredictable emotions and characteristic can sometimes worry the fans. You rarely communicate with fans unlike the other boys but we dont complain about that because we know your reasons for doing so. During those performances during Beast's hiatus where we finally got to see you, you were mostly quiet and didnt seem to be as cheerful as you were before on stage, we all worried. I know all B2utys worry... it's just that we trust that you're okay and that's just who you are and that you'll get over whatever you're going through and be your bright, 4D self again. So we chose to stay silent and not make a big fuss out of it. During last June's AIA Kpop Concert, where you didnt  seem to be in the best condition, you didnt talk much and didnt join in the fun with the other members, I really worried, a part of me worried you'd be like that forever. But a part of me knew that bright and cheerful Hyunseung was in there somewhere.

And we got to see that side of you again during Beautiful Show 2013! I rmb that first selca you took with one of your friends. It was one of the first photos released before the concert, that smile on your face brightened every B2utys' day. We were all so glad that the gorgeous, smiley Hyunseung was back! Then, you put on an incredible show for everyone during the concert~ We could all see that passion in you when you performed. The stage is where you belong and I hope you know that the fans will always be there for you.

Stay pretty okay? kekeke I know you hate it when fans call you "goddess" but you cant deny the fact that you're more beautiful than most girls! LOL Stay passionate in your dreams and continue to put on amazing performances for us~ ^____^ As always, please never change.

Photo time!!!

 this top.... is a bit too revealing dont you think? LOL revealing all your fair skin

 Hyunseung and his obsession with confetti tears

Hyunseung's obsession for long confetti tears XD

 our angel~

 this photo is just... mesmerizing 

 cutie looking like a kid 

 so beautiful. 


 he's a normal guy just like everyone else who cant live without the internet.

Hyunseung-ah.... how did you get so fair? mind sharing your secrets?


 Hey JS~ flashback to Hyunseung's Trouble Maker days! 

 I miss the red head Hyunseung sometimes.... he pulled it off so well~

 LOL kitten ears~ so adorable!

 aish... i cant find a nice photo of Hyunseung from this particular fansign... I liked how he looked that day.

 sometimes it seems like he changed a lot since this photo was taken, which was during Beast's first concert, but when you look closely, he didnt change at all. maybe only his skin got fairer, a lot fairer. seriously, how did he do it?

 I just had to include this photo of Trouble Maker.... they look so good tgt....

 all i see is that jaw line.....


 I love this photo



  airport fashion.... you're the best at it right? such a simple combination of clothing yet so chic and fashionable. Then there's manager Yongbok's face in the corner LOL

4D, freaky Hyunseung doing his thing!

this was the photo i mentioned above... It's a blessing to see Hyunseung smile like this~
he's just so.... precious. i love him so much~~~~


Lastly, i just wanted to share a video of Hyunseung.... A video of him during his days as a trainee at YG. These are clips of Hyunseung from Big Bang's Documentary. It's so sad to see his dreams snatched away from him just like that... But he belongs to Beast and it was meant to be. It was fate working its way... and fate is kind. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment