Friday, August 22, 2014

Eating and more eating!

Following up from my previous post.... I spent the weekend over at Nia's place and these are the stuff we did... and the food we ate~~~ I'm lucky to have a friend that loves to eat and knows how to cook good food kekekeke I'm really just thankful to have a friend like Nia. She's the most caring person who is always telling me to eat and stuffing me with food all the time LOL. I probably gained weight because of her.

Saturday morning's breakfast~ Sry I don't have I better photo of it >__< This is Nia's photo btw

Our plans for the day was to go to Boots in Westfield Stratford to get some hair dye because I kept saying I wanted to dye my hair and Nia always said she would help me dye my hair and so we finally decided to do it that day! We also had to go to Waitrose to get some food~
So before going out, Nia helped me curl my hair~ She loves doing these stuff and she does it very well too.

Me, trying to poke my eye with an eyeliner? LOL So this is how I look when I put on eyeliner... in case you wanted to know kekekeke

We decided to walk a very long way to the shopping centre but thankfully the weather was nice~
This was when we were in Waitrose~ I havent ate a lot of bacon/pancetta in my life but apparently Waitrose has the best...according to Nia... and I trust her taste in food. Try it if you get the chance. It's really good!

We love grocery shopping~
We then also went to Loon Fung in Stratford Centre to get some kimchi and tofu and a lot of other yummy snacks~

Tooooo bright. Selfies on public transport are always awkward.

Us, being twinsies. We both wore block tops with a coral cardigan. The cardigan I was wearing was Nia's. 



If you look closely, Nia has purple highlights in her hair~
She used her hair chalks but it didn't end up very visible. She kept asking me all day long whether I could see the colour LOL

There was an event/funfair going on at Mile End Park when we walked past.

Once we got back, we started making dinner~ Well, Nia did most of the stuff, I mainly did the sushi~
As you can see, we had salmon and avocado sushi, kimchi soup, some of those green grass thing which I can't rmb the name of, and some pickled vege (I think) and TOFUUU my faveee

they were sooo yummy. We had the leftovers for breakfast the next morning haha 

The kimchi soup was nice and spicy~

Tofuuuu. We watched Memoirs of A Geisha while having dinner which is one of my favourite movies~

my hair before dying it... The colour I chose was a light brown but it didn't turn out to be the colour I wanted but whatever, I'll re-dye it another time. 
That night, we ended up going to sleep at around 3 or 4am i think. I spent some time on twitter as well because Beautiful Show 2014 was going on Korea over the weekend!

The next morning~ Maybe due to the lighting, you can't really see the end results of my hair.... :(


Nia helped me do my hair again that morning~
Our plans for the day was to bake so we had to go out to get some ingredients and we decided to go to Brick Lane as well.

Lunch~ yum yum yum nom nom nom

If you saw my most recent instagram video, you'll see we went out in the same twinsies outfit again LOL and went to Brick Lane's food market!
This is how glorious my chicken fajita looked like. If you didn't know already, I love Spanish and Mexican food~~~ I love most kinds of spicy food anyway.

Look at all these fooooooood

I thought my hair colour would be more visible in the sun but still no... I swear you'll see the colour if you see me in person. But I'm sad that I didnt take a good photo of the hotdog we had. It was huge and very delicious! And we couldnt find anywhere to sit so we just sat on the curb of Hanbury Street.

a bit (?) visible?

We were kinda tired when we got back, so we rested a bit before starting to bake! 
This is the tiramisu I made!!! I never knew tiramisu was that easy to make~ This didn't turn out very good looking but it was really yummy~

Nia loves baking cupcakes. This time around, she baked banana, coffee and walnut, cinamon and lemon cupcakes. I love her coffee and walnut cupcakes the most, so she let me bring home 2 of them~


The cupcakes freshly out from the oven! yum yum yum 

Yup, so that's what happened over the last weekend~
Once again, I'm so lucky to have a friend like Nia and to have friends to hang out with over the summer~
I was so scared I would have to spend the whole summer alone.
Stuff with my job hasn't been going very well... again.... it's so annoying but I believe everything will be alright soon, hopefully. *fingers crossed*
Anyway, I paid my tuition fee for my second year of uni and re-enrolled myself and I can't believe I'm saying this but I actually can't wait for classes to resume again. I just want my life to be organised and have a normal schedule again. I probably would start complaining once uni starts again though LOL

I still have some photos I want to upload so another post full of photos will be up soon~~~
and don't forget to check out my new blog: www.kstylefile.blogspot.co.uk
I havent been posting for some time, but I have posts in the making that will be up soon!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment