Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Summer Melodies ❤

A number of my favourite songs were recommended to me by other people/friends or I just heard them in a TV show or something... So, as always, I like recommending and sharing my favourite music with other people and hope that we would end up sharing our favourite music together. And don't you just love it when you meet someone with the same taste in music? It's like meeting someone with a same personality~ But I have yet to meet someone with the same taste in music as me but I don't really go out and meet a lot of people so I guess I'll just have to meet more people...

Anyways... here is a selection of songs I have been loving recently~ I hope you'll love them too!


MINO. I love him. I was rooting for him from the beginning of Winner's gruesome survival program. You do not know how much I wish he was more of an underground rapper than a member of an idol group. He used to be an underground rapper but I guess being an idol provides him with a bigger audience and brings in more money. You all know I love me some good k-hiphop tracks and this is certainly one that just puts you in a good mood. I always listen to it when I'm getting ready to go out. And just watch this MV, it's so cool. I definitely prefer an MV like this rather than one with many different scenes that doesn't make sense at all (like a lot of YG's MVs). Finally, I want to say that Mino might be my favourite rapper at the moment. This song is just... my perfect song, and I wish it was Winner's title song (although I know it's Mino's solo). I do love their songs Empty and Color Ring though. I didn't at first but the more I listen to them, the more I love them.


My happy little pill~ I am not a huge fan of Troye Sivan's. I know he's really popular in the Youtube community but his videos are just not the type I like to watch. When I knew he was going to release an album, I didn't imagine the style of his music to be like this. Yet, I was still curious of what kind of song his single would be like so I listened to Happy Little Pill and loved it. It's in the genre of songs like Frank Ocean's which I love love love. If you know more songs in this genre (what kind of genre are these songs?), please do let me know! I need more of them in my life.


Another Korean hip-hop track - Swings' songs are always a hit or miss for me. Sometimes there's too much rap in one track and I get bored but this song has more of a melody to it with Seulong and G.Na singing the chorus and Swings singing in it as well! I think this is the first song I've heard Swings singing in (and he sounds really good!). Or maybe I just wasn't paying attention before. Anyway, I love this song. In the future, whenever I hear is song, it'll definitely remind me of the summer of 2014. It was on replay for many days.


SISTAR's summer tracks has always been my favourites! Their more upbeat songs like Loving U, Summer Time, 가식걸, their recent song Touch My Body and SISTAR 19's songs are all my favourites. I like SISTAR as a group and this song, I Swear, is a perfect song to listen to at the end of summer!


On a more melancholic note, here's Yong Junhyung's Flower which was released last December. I don't know why I got hooked onto this song again recently and couldn't stop replaying it for a few days; it was all I wanted to listen to. It's a great song and I rmb Junhyung saying something about the song that I totally agree with... he mentioned that he asked a friend (i think it was Prepix's Haw) what he thought about this song and Haw said it's an amazing song but it might not suit most people's taste. I didn't "get" the song at first but after a while I just couldn't stop listening to it. Now, it's one of my most played songs. Good job, Yong Junhyung!
Other than that, Junhyung is also a very smooth dancer, so check out the cool choreography for Flower's stage performance.


I rarely listen to mainstream English songs anymore but Nia sent a link of this music video to me the other day and I must say, I liked it once it started playing. And we both love the meaning behind of the song.


ughhh I love this song so so much. I was thinking... how am I to express how much I love this song, but I can't. It is just plain perfect. Crush's and Jinbo's voices go together so seamlessly and it's amazing. This is a very lounge-y slow jam that you just want to sway along to. If you like this song, make sure to check out Crush's whole album because I love every song on it. When I listened to the album preview, I thought Whatever You Do would be my favourite song but this song turned out to be my fave. I am always raving about how incredible Crush's voice is so go check out his music!


This song of Beast's has actually only been released a few days ago but I love it. And I wanted to include a Beast song in this post (because I love them). I wanted to choose one of their songs from their Good Luck album but I already mentioned Good Luck and We Up before so I wanted to choose Dance With You but their songs are copyrighted on Youtube so even if you find them, they are mostly in a different pitch (totally weird). Here is a fancam version of the song from their recent Beautiful Show concert. I love Dance With You, it puts me in a good mood and it's a perfect party jam.



Lastly, I have been working hard on my new blog so check it out! KSTYLEFILE
and follow the new twitter account for the blog as well! @KSTYLEFILE 
THANKS!!! ❤ ❤ ❤


x

No comments:

Post a Comment