Friday, October 2, 2015

21st



I'm now 21.

And I just want to say that I'm very grateful for everything I have in my life right now.
I'm happy with where I am, what I have, and the people around me; which is what I always wanted in life. Being able to have my freedom, being able to work and earn my own money... that's what I always wanted. Although I still have no idea where my future lies, what it entails, but that's okay. I'll figure it out somehow.

21 seems to have this perception of being a huge milestone reached; it seems to hold so much significance in one's life in current society.
I do realise the changes I've made and the things I've achieved up to this point in my life. But there are also still some things that I've accepted about myself that will never change no matter how hard I try.

Over this following year, I wish to push myself a little bit harder everyday to try to put myself out there and try more new things; be braver and try not to be scared of rejection and failure; and just worry less! Life gets so stressful when you over-think things through, sometimes you just have to go with the flow.


x

No comments:

Post a Comment