Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Another Busy Month

By the amount of photos you see here, you can know that I didn't get up to much in August either. There were those few fun outings with my girlfriends but other than those times, I just spent my time working. I'm not complaining though, I loved that I got to fill up my summer with work and earn some money in order to be able to go shopping afterwards~ kekeke Jokes. I actually really need to save up for a new laptop. This current one is annoying me so much.

02082015: One big change in the month of August was that I moved out of my old flat and moved in with Nia~ I've been wanting to move out very badly since April/May, especially during my exam period. When I was supposed to be revising for my exams, I was room hunting online; scrolling through 'London Room To Rent' Facebook groups, through Gumtree and SpareRoom... I was stressed out. I even paid to register myself on SpareRoom in order to contact some people on the website, that was how desperate I was. I even went for a viewing! But then I told Nia about this and discussed it with her and she advised me not to stress about moving at that time and focus on my exams. And after our exams, she told me some good news! And it was that one of her flatmate is going to move out soon and I could move in if I wanted to! And of course I wanted to~
But.... that flatmate of hers won't be moving out until (earliest) December... So she offered me to stay in her room for now until that flatmate moves out which we were both totally fine with. 
So now, we're living together harmoniously lol 

 My moving-out day was the worst though. I was so stressed. Packing to begin with was a pain and I had to move everything by myself from my previous flat to Nia's. I altogether had to make 4 trips in order to move everything over. At one point, I was so stressed and on the edge of crying because I thought all my glassware broke in the midst of moving them. I called Nia and said, "I think all my plates broke! What am I going do?!" And she very calmly asked me to go back upstairs to my flat and make sure everything was alright. And I did. And nothing broke. lol
Anyway, the main point is that I managed to do all the moving myself without breaking anything or hurting myself. 

 And after moving in with Nia, I was able to live with these two super adorable kitties~
The ginger one is called Cheese and the black one is Ham. kekekeke
Nia is just taking care of them while their owner went home for the summer. And unfortunately, Cheese has already left us to go back to its owner but Ham is still with us~ Ham is the cutest and most affectionate thing ever! I would miss it very much if it leaves us.
And please don't misunderstand and think that we are abusing the cats by tying them up. Nia had a very good reason to do so. 

 09082015: On this day, I went out with my colleagues Linda and Hema to go to the Korean Festival at Trafalgar Square. I'm quite sure I took some photos but I think my old phone broke down (and I lost all my data) before I could transfer them to my laptop. 
It was a fun experience but it was really crowded and hot that day. But some of the performances were really good! 
After the we left the festival, I brought them to Chinatown to have Malaysian food at Rasa Sayang but the food wasn't that good.... I still prefer Roti King  
 14082015: That Thursday, after work, I went to meet up with Nia and two of her friends (Ellen and Trang), at Soho for dinner. We went to Eat Tokyo and the food was soooo good. But Nia and Trang had to queue for quite a long time before they could get a table though. By the time I got there, they were already seated and ordered food.
After dinner, we headed home and Ellen and Trang stayed over for the night~

 17082015: I met up with Nia, Kelly and Phuong for an early dinner that day~ I rmb it was a Monday and I had to go volunteer and rush to meet Nia near Aldgate East. We sat down at a cafe and had coffee first before we headed to The Breakfast Club for early dinner. The food wasn't that good though.... We were quite disappointed.... 

 The burger was nice though
 The pancakes were nice too~
 Just another usual day for the kitty

 22082015: We cooked pancakes for breakfast that morning~ And I went to work with a very full stomach kekeke

More photos of this cutie~

x

No comments:

Post a Comment