Monday, September 28, 2015

Hogswart Bound!

On the 14th of June, Hueyying and I went to Hogwarts! Well... not really. We went to The Warner Brother Studios which has The Making of Harry Potter~

June seems so long ago now. I remember we booked our tickets quite early and I was so looking forward to this visit because I have been wanting to the there since when I first came to London but just never found anyone to accompany me. Nia went once and asked me to go with her but at that time I was broke and couldn't afford it.

Anyways, here are a load of photos I took on our trip there!


 We tried so hard to take a photo of the Grand Hall without anyone in it but failed. We got chased out in the end kekeke

 I would love to own one of those jumpers with an 'R' on it~


I am just a bit too lazy to add captions to the photos but they are mostly quite self-explanatory. Plus, I took so many photos at the studios that I had to be very selective when I was choosing what to upload. But I guess this will spoil the whole experience for those who are planning to visit the studio kekekeke sorry about that~ 

I found the whole exhibition/tour really nostalgic and fun; it's like visiting all your childhood memories within 3 hours. And at the end of the tour, all I wanted to do was to rewatch the movies and reread the books~ But too bad I didn't really have the time for that...

Anyway, summer is now over and I just had my first lecture of the academic year... it's time to get serious now! But I'll still try to post all the photos that I took over the summer~


x

No comments:

Post a Comment