Monday, September 21, 2015

Adventures Throughout May

I just came back from Portugal two days ago (Saturday night) and went for my Team Up training yesterday and finally, today, I have a whole day for myself! Had a banging headache last night (probably drank one too many cups of coffee) and went to bed at 10:30pm (wow)!

So since I have a whole free day, I'm here to continue catching up on all my posts that were supposed to be up months ago! I really am determined to get these up before uni starts again! Let's do this!

 19.04.2015: I stayed over at Veronica's place for one night after work on a Saturday and this photo was taken the next morning~ How I wish I had a pink blossom tree outside my window! But the flowers only blossom once a year....

 20.04.2015: The next day, I had a revision session/lecture for one of my modules (Occupational Psychology) which was useless and a waste of time. So after that boring 2 hours or so, Kar Kai, Nia and I decided to go have lunch together and I recommended that we go to a Malaysian restaurant in Euston called Roti King. And it's a restaurant I would recommend everyone to go! They're food are delicious and affordable and Malaysian-approved! kekeke That day, we ordered roti canai, laksa, nasi lemak and char kuey tiow.

 25.04.2015: Just a few selfies from before I chopped some of my hair off  >__<



26.04.2015: The view from my old room in the previous flat I lived in. Those spring days were so nice~ 

28.04.2015: I think this is one of Jamie Oliver's recipes that i tried out~ Couscous with asparagus, courgette and salmon! Super yummy~

05052015: My first Byron burger after my Human Resource Management exam! You can see I was clearly very enjoying myself throughout my exam period lol. Just kidding, it was so stressful, I was up till 3 or 4am everyday. Plus I didn't really take any days off work, but thankfully most of my exams were spread out throughout the month of May.










07.05.2015: After my Advanced Accounting exam, Nia, Tuan (our flatmate but at that time I haven't moved in with her yet) and I went to the Sony World Photography Awards and Guests Exhibition at Somerset House. I really liked the exhibition but too bad I didn't really take only photos of it. 
After that, we went to have dinner at Kimchee, which was really nice~ 

 20.05.2015: After our Microeconomics exam, which was Sue's last exam, we decided to celebrate with her and went for lunch at Westfield Stratford before I had to go to work. I think that was Shake Shack's (Stratford branch)  opening day so we even got free t-shirts! Their milkshakes are really good but slightly pricey for its size.

26.05.2015: Then the day finally came where we finished our exams! Our last exam was for Occupational Psychology and after that, we went to Naru for Korean food in Holborn. The food was okay... not exceptional. We all ordered gin and tonics and just chatted away~


x

No comments:

Post a Comment