Thursday, January 28, 2010

28.01.10

i felt weird when i woke up in the morning.
it was like i didnt get any sleep throughout the night.
coz i was playing with phone before i went to sleep, then once i lied down, i fell asleep.
then it was like, just after a few minutes, my phone rang, and it was my alarm.
i was like, what time is it??? *blur*
then i realised it was 6am, i was like, wth...
i hate that stupid feeling. i want to feel that i've slept for 10hours. and i want sweet dreams, so that i'll have something to think about when i wake up.
but surprisingly, i wasnt very tired today, at least not as tired as ytd.
ytd i couldnt even sit up to read a book.
i've been busy and tired recently.
i've been thinking alot recently, i went to a lot ppl's blog and saw everyone making new year's resolutions... i'm not a person that likes to make resolutions, coz i will be very angry when i looked back, and see that i didnt even fulfill one of the resolutions.
but this year, i thought that maybe it's time for a change.
i need to be different this year, so that i'll improve.


so my 2010 resolutions are...

1. try harder in my studies. science stream is gonna be tough, so i really need to do better.
2. improve my piano skills. my uncle feels that he's wasting his money on me. and i feel really bad about it. so i need to spend more time to practice.
3. i need to eat healthy. i need to eat more vege and fruits. and drink more water.
4. i need to sleep earlier. i still dont think i'm sleeping early. i always sleep at 11.30pm. that means i only sleep for 6 and a half hours. need to sleep more, so that i wont have so many pimples and i'll be more energize.
5. improve my English. my uncle is alr helping me alot by letting me do loads of exercises, all i need to do is to be a sponge and suck all the things into my brain.
6. be more neater and cleaner. i'm a very messy person. my closet has been in a mess for months until last month, when i decided to clean it.
7. save more money into my bank account. my bank account only has RM100 in it now. since my uncle is helping me pay my phone credit this year. i need to start saving and stop spending.
8. slim down. i know alot of ppl say that i'm medium/ average size, but i still want to slim down a few kgs to look better.

i cant think of anymore. mayb i'll add more some other day.



today, i was very impress with myself.
i manage to eat less today. i only ate i slice of bread for breakfast. i wanted to eat two, but i'm a very slow eater.
for lunch, i ate healthy mashed potatoes.
and i havent eaten my dinner yet.
and i was really good in my piano today. i could see that my teacher was happy about it too.
usually i will be so scared when she feels frustrated.
i know what my prob is, i cant work my left and right hand tgt properly.
and my hands arent big enough. *sigh*
hope i can improve!!!


i think that's all for now. i'll start something new.
i'll blog about every new song i'm into at the moment.
coz i love my music so much.
and tmr, i'll be going over to HweeSing's house.





song of the moment - Imma Be by The Black Eye Peas. <3 it~



No comments:

Post a Comment