Wednesday, January 13, 2010

finally here

i've been wanting to come online for so long but never had the chance.
since my desktop broke down, everyone at home wants to fight to use the laptop.
and my mum always dont want to finish her work at the office, always want to use the comp at home.
so ytd, before i went to sleep, i asked Nigel not to bring the laptop to school today.
and surprisingly, he really left it at home.
i was so happy when i saw the laptop when i came home from school.
i want to watch my Hai Pai Tian Xin~ i love it so much. <3
DaLang is so damn cute and Xue Hai is so handsome~
i love the story line too~
and i want to watch my One Tree Hill too. during the holidays, i watched 5 hours a day.
now i watch 1 in 5 days.
been so busy and no one want to let me use the comp.

so... today was quite nice. i wasnt really tired in school.
and during Sejarah class, i kept thinking of loads of songs i want to dl...
have u ever experienced that u thought of a song, and u wanted to hear that song, and when u turn on the radio, that song will be playing on the radio????
i experienced it so many times ytd!
in the morning before i went to school, i wanted to hear Kesha's Tik Tok, and they were playing it.
then i wanted to hear something really nice that would make my mood better, then Orianthi's According To You was playing.
i was like, OMG~ i love this song!!!! so i turned the volume up so loud that the whole house could hear it, luckily my mum was up already, or else she will be sure to scold me.
then when i reached home, i was very angry that Nigel brought the laptop to school.
then i was thinking about Paramore's Brick By Boring Brick, then when i walked into my room, it was on the radio.
then (there's more!), i was doing my bio notes until i felt dizzy and very very tired, then Orianthi's According To You was playing again!
i was like, this is my lucky day~
i suddenly felt so much better. i love my music~!!!!
literally cant live without it.
then last night at jazz, those stretchings were really useful but my legs are hurting now...



today during PJK, it was so damn funny.
1stly, i want to say that i wasnt the one playing with the roller shuttle.
it was Ruoh Yee all the time.
coz when ShuYan walked over to see who was making all the noise, i think he misunderstood, coz i coincidentally looking at him and laughing when he looked in the class.
then Thaniel walked past the classroom, and Susann was waving to him so crazily. hahaha~
his friends are all so damn short.
HweeSing said they can become the 7 Dwarfs. hahaha.
i was laughing until i was so tired when RuohYee, HuiMin and Susann was playing with the roller shuttle.
and i gave my letter to say that i didnt want to take chinese to the teacher today.
so i finally can give up my chinese ady~ i've been waiting so long for this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment