Friday, January 22, 2010

my week

where should i start... hmmm...
Monday i went to Susann's house to do some add maths.
her mum gave me a small container of sambal, which was really delicious, my mum loved it too.
then reached home did normal stuff and went to sleep.
Nothing much happened on Tuesday and Wednesday and Thursday.
it has been a boring week. just homework and going online. not very interesting.
Friday, hmmm...
had our rumah sukan meeting, we all went into Purple~
then, HweeSing walked home with me.
on the way home, we went to the mamak stall.
only HweeSing ate. coz i didnt bring any money to school.
then we talked about things.
then we walked home, on the way, we saw my mum, so she took us out for lunch.
HweeSing didint eat coz she ate ady.
we went to eat malay food, which i love a lot~
then Nigel and Sharon joined us.
HweeSing was feeling so awkward coz she dunno where to look at.
i feel so sry for her. haha. she was about the fall asleep there ady.
then my mum sent us back, and we used the com to see blogs and videos until 6.30pm, when my mum came back to fetch her home.
then at night, Susann sms-ed me and said that the Johor Sultan passed away.
so i was thinking whether there was gonna be a holiday for it or not.
then today, i thought there was school.
but i alr got up late, i usually get up at 6am, but today i woke up at 6.40am.
so i was alr thinking whether to go to school, coz i was really tired.
then i decided to get ready. and i waited for my van but it didnt come.
then i thought i missed the van or sth.
then i woke my mum, and she said mayb today is a holiday so really no school.
then i started calling ppl, but all didnt pick up phone.
only Hy called me back.
so in the end, my mum said not to go, so i changed back to my home clothes and on the com.
later still need to go to church. haiz... sianz ah...
now i'm watching all the 2ne1 videos i can find. i love thme sosososo much.
i'm going to buy their album online today~
woohoo~ cant wait for it to arrive ady~



p/s. this is the 1st time in my whole life i blogged so early in the morning. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment