Friday, January 29, 2010

Random Photos

i havent been posting photos for a long time ady.
so now i'll post more. they have been taken in a long time ady.
all very random. just wanted to post some of them for fun.


my feet very very small. whenever i wear this converse shoe out, my feet will look very small and funny. but i didnt want to waste it.



the humungus rain the other day. so terrifying.
i was jumping all the time due to the lighting.
so damn scary.

all the english exercises i need to do. *sobs*
so lazy to do.
my BIG BANG poster~
i love the pink roses TaeYang is carrying.
and i love GD's hairstyle and i love his cute bowtie~ *squeals* so damn cute lar he...
DaeSung looks weird like he always do. (no offense)
TOP looks like a gentleman with a single rose.
and SeungRi looks like a waiter, a cute one.
hahahaha.

i went to the basketball court with Nigel the other day.
loved the windy weather.

my garden. love to look at the greens after a tiring day.
and i love breathing the fresh air after i've been in my room for hours.


i was cleaning my dressing place the other day.
i didnt know how to stuff all these stuff into one small space.

i love my hair here. more straighter and smoother than usual.

someone said that i smiled like mickey mouse in this pic. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment