Friday, February 11, 2011

a boring cny

How was your CNY celebration go?
mine was boring. nth to do everyday in Kluang becoz there wasnt any wi-fi.
we brought the laptop, so i played Plants vs Zombies and cleared some files.
i went to Jusco with my mum on the day before CNY eve to buy my mum's shoes. i wanted to buy but couldnt find anything i wanted.
instead we ended up buying new pillows and bedsheets. LOL
on CNY eve, we went to Giant to do some last minute shopping. it's like our tradition, we always only shop on CNY eve.
then we had a very simple reunion dinner.
1st day of CNY, we planned to leave for Kluang at 10am, but left at 12nn.
we were caught in the jam for almost an hour and i was so hungry so we ate nachos in the car~
reached Kluang and we went to the place we were staying at.
it's a house/motel. and my mum rented the whole house down for 3days.
and i had my own room~~~

this is my room~~~
Nigel and Thaniel shared a room, mum had one to herself and i had one to myself!
i even had my own TV! so i stayed inside my mum all the time.

my room even had an attic! but it was very hot up there, so no one slept there.
and look at the stairs down from the attic! so damn steep.
i told everyone that i would never be so stupid to sleep at the attic coz i'm super blur in the morning, and i'll fall down the stairs.

me. the day we reached.
my hair was super wavy that day. urgh.

ready to head out to Kluang Mall to meet my mum's friends and have dinner.
and i forgot to bring the camera! aish...

we went to the arcade and we all went back to our childhood times.

big baby. :P

the second day of CNY.
my mum had a gathering with her high school friends at Kluang Mall.
so we spent our time at the arcade again.
it was so damn boring!
i wanted to catch a movie but no one wanted to watch with me.
and Nigel says i'm anti-social. i guess i am.
i tend to stay to myself all the time coz i got nth to say to others.

that night, we went for supper till 2am. :)
i love going out at night! it's so nice and cooling.

Nigel got me these.
who wants, i can give to you free. i dont really want them.
i only want one of Taylor's to myself.
btw, today is Taylor Lautner's bday!

went to my mum's friend's house for an open house thing ytd.
there were so so many ppl! there was so much dragon dance and lion dance! non-stop of loud drums and fireworks!
the fireworks were so beautiful!

reached home and took some selcas~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment