Friday, February 18, 2011

rookies

Today is Hueyying's bday but i'm gonna update about it after tonight's party.
Now, it's all about DALMATIAN!
I cannot use words to express how much i love them now.
dont misunderstand, Beast will always ALWAYS be no.1 in my heart.
you cannot imagine how excited and how much i squealed just now when they annoucned that Beast's I Like You The Best MV will be out soon and Beast will also be revealing their abs like they promised!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG! I cant wait! Why am i not at Welcome Back To Beast Airline now???!!!
but if i go, i'll miss my bestie's bday, so it's okay....
back to Dalmatian.
I have a feeling they'll be like Beast.
I'm not comparing but they are a perfect combination, they have great rappers and greats vocalists.
I say that their gonna be like Beast is becoz i have a feeling that they will rise to the top very fast becoz of their talent and good looks. they also have solid good songs.
Dalmatian has 6 members same as Beast. but they have 3 rappers and 3 vocalist.
their songs are all so happy and cheerful, everytime i listen to it, all i can do is smile.
just so you know the members are Inati, DayDay, Dari, Jeesu, Daniel, and Youngwon.
I like the three vocalist a lot! that is Jeesu, Daniel and Youngwon.
Jeesu has the perfect high pitch voice, Daniel has a very nice deeper voice while Youngwon is the cute magnae that has a a beautiful voice.
Youngwon is also being called a 'smurf' lately becoz of his blue hair.
at first, i didnt like his blue, but he really can work it! he also wears blue contact lens while performing!
My really love all their songs in this album! especially The Man Opposed(my blog bg's music) and Really Really ft. Sohyun! 4minute's Sohyun's voice fits perfectly into the song which is why i love it.
I really hope they'll gain more popularity soon!
and at least i wont need to regret for not being their fan from their debut!!!
my biggest regret is that i didnt stan for Beast from the time they debuted. T_T



okay, check out Dalmatian perf at today's Music Bank!
i love their fashion concept of this perf!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment