Friday, February 25, 2011

hueyying's bday

i'm making this post so late! Hy's bday was last week and i'm only updating now. =='
i was really busy this week. I tried my best to cut down the time i use the computer.
and today is a friday so i purposely came on earlier to blog!
so... Hy's bday! We went to Yew's Cafe to celabrate. thx to Renyou and Zhenming for booking the place.
I had a very fun time. Most of the time we spent playing Truth or Dare.
and guess what? I didnt kena! hahahaha~ I was lucky!
But i'm a really quiet, anti-social, and shy, so even if i kena, i dont think they'll have anything to ask me. LOL
from the beginning, like a few days bfore Hy's bday, Renyou and Zhenming kept telling me that they were planning something big.
then i was actually excited to see what it was that day, but i didnt see any BIG suprises. mayb i expected too much.
i wanted to help in the planning of the party, but they didnt want my help.
but in the end, everyone came asking me what were Hy's fav songs. so i guess that was the only thing i managed to help.
okay. i'll stop talking now. enjoy the pics! ^__^

i initially wanted to go in this hairstyle.
but ended up letting my hair down becoz i kept feeling that my face is too round.
i think it looks ok in the photo but in real life, it isnt. T_T reality.

so ended going looking like this. hair messy messy.
my hair very long ady. my mum said she'll be going to the salon tmr.
i kept saying that when she goes, i'll go and cut my hair shorter but now i dont feel like cutting anymore.
this happens all the time. i always back out last minute.
but mayb i'll wake up in the morning and force myself to go. who knows right?
then on monday everyone will say, "Did you cut your hair?"

the wardrobe theme of the party was black and white~
i initially alr planned what to wear ady, just a simple top and jeans.
but then Zhenming suddenly said need to wear black and white so i had to think quick of what to wear.
and i'm satisfied of what i decided to wear~
i love the combination. even my shoes black and white~ >_<


group photo~
amy and hulzi left early.

2NE1~
me and the bday girl!!! <3>
and this is the card i spent a lot of time making for Hueyying~
pretty???
I spent a lot of time cutting them out and i made the bow which now when i see it seems a little weird.
but all in all, i had fun making it.
i also went to buy a last minute present for Hy.
they were chocolates but i when i rmb-ed to take a photo of it, it was alr in the wrappers.

The hand-drawn alphabets looks a bit weird too but the gold glitters makes it look so much better right? haha
it's my gold nail polish btw. i couldnt find anything else to decorate it.
and i'm best at procrastinating, so the card was also made at the eleventh hour.
i'm so not proud to say that i finished making it only on Hy's bday morning before i went to school.
but all in all, i had fun making it. i just love doing these artsy things. :)







some extra pics that i found in my file~
i should really go cut my hair right?
but i dont feel like it anymore. mayb another week or two bah...
peace out ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment