Wednesday, February 2, 2011

CNY

I'm bored right now. It's finally the first day of the Lunar New Year.
Happy Lunar New Year everyone~ Hope everyone is having fun right now, unlike me, i've been sitting in front of the laptop since i finished my reunion dinner.
fyi, i really dont like chinese food. and i hate the fact that i'll be eating it for the next few days.
i'll be leaving for Kluang tmr morning. hope it'll be fun. but with my two bros around, i doubt it.
so i was bored and decided to upload some photos from my file.
so here they are.....


this was taken while i was in Las Vegas last year.
i stayed in Paris Hotel so the sign was near the hotel.

this was taken before i went for Yoongkang's bday party.

tumblr had this problem the other day.
i couldnt reblog anything and it was pissing me off so badly.
but at least my GD&TOP dash made it look better.

I got my new circle lens in the mail ytd~
I didnt expect it to reached so quickly. the girl said she mailed it on monday and it reached on tues.

it looks nice right???
so much more natural than my previous one.
i should do a comparison. but you can just see my previous posts.
and these two pics of me are taken using my uncle's new camera which he let me use whenever i wanted.
the photos come out nice right?
I should use it to take more selcas.

I bought YG Mag the other day becoz of these playing cards!
it's cute right?
but unfortunately, there was only one card that had Beast on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment