Wednesday, March 2, 2011

random

I'm supposed to off the com and go study right now but i just thought of something random that i had to blog about before i forget about it.
Some ppl have asked me why i'm not taking the same bus as my lil bro.
and i told Hy they all that i've always wanted to change bus becoz my bus' service sucks.
then when they asked me why i didnt change bus, I always answer that there's just too many ppl that i know taking that bus.
then ppl will find it weird when i answer them like that.
And i've been curious about it myself about my answer.
I know that i have a reason but i just cant seem to be able to explain it.
then just now, when i went for tuition, the same thing happened.
it was like, I knew the answer to the question but i just didnt know how to write it out.
The main point is, that i dont like being with ppl that know me. like ppl that knows my name and know that i'm in the first class and know which primary school i've come from.
But these ppl dont know who i really am.
I just realized that i had this answer in my head all the time but i'm only saying it out now.
These ppl who only know me from what they see.
I dont like being around these ppl becoz i'm afraid that they'll judge me from what they only see.
I rather be all alone on the bus everyday without anyone noticing me.
I rather be with ppl who dont know me at all.
Like in church, when i do the reading, when i see someone that i know around, I'll be scared.
Becoz i have a feeling that they'll be judging be for every mistake i make or what i wear or how i act.
Every single time i tell myself that i need to not care about any of these ppl but it's too hard.
so to make my life easier, I just like to be anti-social and stay to myself.






that's all i want to say.
just a random thought. and i just had to get it out of my mind.
bb. wish everyone good luck in their exams.
wish my good luck too. *fingers crossed*

No comments:

Post a Comment