Thursday, March 24, 2011

bored

these few days has been so boring.... sigh...
nothing much. my tumblr dash has been so dull without new pics of Beast or should i say Hyunseung and Dongwoon....
I guess all Beast members have been busy with thier own stuff.
Doojoon busy with All My Love filming. Hyunseung... dunno what he's doing. Junhyung busy composing i guess. Yoseob busy with his musical and 100 Points Out Of 100 Points filming. Kikwang busy with Win Win filming and mayb Inkigayo MC filming. Dongwoon busy with college.
as for me... Sunday, i went to the education fair.
not a very happy day for me. I was in a bad mood since i woke up.
I was woken up by my aunt that was talking so loudy in the dining, so i woke up at 10.30am to get ready to go to the education fair.
after i bathed, my mum said we were about to leave for the fair, it was 11am, and i was like, WHAT? it's only 11am! why go so early. it only starts at noon.
then she said go early, then can come back early. and when she said my aunt was following, i was like, O_O YOU SERIOUS?!
then no choice, had to follow them. when we reached Persada, the fair havent started yet, so had to wait a while.
while waiting, my aunt kept pushing me around, asking me to go here go there.
she's lucky that i'm a person with lots of patience, or else she would be having a black eye now!
Nigel was just telling me how many times he killed himself while spending a day with my aunt, and i told him, i killed myself a lot of times too on sunday at the education fair.
i really cant stand her anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
from morning to night............. T_T
i didnt even get to ask about fashion designing at the education fair... T_T
i was in such a bad mood on the way home, i didnt want to talk to anyone so i pretended to be asleep in the back seat.



i'm just so bored right now.
i can watch the last ep of Dream High now, but i want to leave it for tmr.
tmr my uncle will be back from Laos. Then we'll go to the dentist when i come back from school.
my aunt better not follow.
then saturday we have to go to school for koko... :(
I alr had plans for this saturday. as my aunt's friend said she wanted to come to my house to help me cut my hair, but i dont trust her skills. although i really would like to trim my hair, i really dont trust ppl easily.
so to skip this hair cut, i alr planned with Nigel to go out for a movie, but now as i'll need to go to school, the plan is ruin.
but Nigel still promised me to take me out somewhere. anywhere will be better than staying at home.
then Sunday, we'll have to go back to Kluang for Qing Ming (kinda like All Souls' Day).
T_T i'm going to sleep through the whole car drive i guess. then we still need to stay there till after dinner.... T_T
i just keep reminding myself, just endure with it for one more week. ONE MORE WEEK!!!!!
i think i would rather die..............
everyone cant stand her anymore. even my mum.
Nigel's room has become our "refugee camp". we always hide inside his room.

No comments:

Post a Comment