Friday, March 11, 2011

enjoy

havent been blogging much due to the exmas, i've been restricting myself from coming online.
but now the exams are over! WOOHOO~ But it's not the holidays yet.
mayb you some of you it is, but not for me, my holidays start Wednesday and my freedom would be taken away from me for 3 weeks.
fyi, my aunt from England would be visiting us for 3 weeks, starting from tmr.
so now, i'm trying my best to have as much fun as I can before it's too late.
so once i've came home from school, i've been in front of the com.
I finsihed watching Nikita until ep16! And now am watching Gossip Girl~ hope to watch till ep17 tonight.
but i doubt it coz i'll reach my Megavideo time limit soon. that means i'll go watch Dream High till midnight!
I have everything nicely planned out.
but i guess not everyone is as lucky as me today.
the victims of the tsunami and earthquake in Japan will definitely be added into my prayers.
i saw some news footage of the disaster and i was thanking God for keeping me and my love ones safe.
I really hope there wont be any further damage. but who knows right? anything can happen.


so to continue with my life.
I dread the coming of tmr. I seriously cant imagine how my life would be for the next three weeks.
i dont want to imagine any of it either, it gives me the chills.
so i decided not to think much and just have fun.
the world is gonna end soon, so dont make ANY decisions that you will regret. enjoy life while it lasts.
i'll just update on random stuff then.
i've changed my tortoises' names from Woonie and Seungie to Tom & Jerry. hehe.
because their so much easier to say and i dont need to explain to ppl what their names mean, ppl can figure it out themselves.
Tom keeps trying to commit suicide. and it's failed suicide mission made a BIG mess!
I'll be going into SG tmr to fetched my aunt from the airport. the thought of going just makes me tired.
i dont think there's anything else i want to update on.... i kinda forgot what i wanted to blog about.... T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment