Saturday, March 19, 2011

March Holiday

it's Saturday ady. Holiday is almost over and until now, i spent it quite well.
i'll blog about what i have been doing the whole week!

SATURDAY
went into singapore to fecth my Aunt that came from England. I was kinda sick that day, had a slight flu. Slept the whole way to Changi Airport and i was so hungry the whole way becoz didnt eat much since morning. Reached home at about 6pm. I watched My Sister's Keeper with my aunt that night, it was so touching that i would have cried through the whole movie if it wasnt for my aunt sitting next to me.

SUNDAY
I watched Eat Pray Love which was such a bore. Then that night, i watched Burlesque again. It's just such an entertaining movie~~~ I fell in love with Christina Aguilera once i heared her sing, she's amazing.

MONDAY
went to school which was boring as hell.

TUESDAY
went to school. had lunch with Ren You, Jerome and Hy at a new restaurant in Molek called Ginger Leave(i think). And the first thing i noticed when i walked it was the waiter. he was so handsome~~~~ Hy told me he should go audition for something and be a star ady. He should totally be a model. Then i went to Hy's house to do something great. hehe. And my tortoise Tom went missing. T_T I guess he climbed out of his container and is now somewhere around the house, or mayb he alr went out of the house. I'm just so lazy to look for him anymore because i've looked everywhere!

WEDNESDAY
I had piano class at 12nn and tuition at 5pm. then we had steamboat for dinner which wasnt really that nice.
Basically the food at home havent been good since my aunt came back, i guess when i weigh myself in another two weeks, i'll lose some weight. i hope so.

THURSDAY
Woke up early to get ready to go out with RenYou, Hy, Kak Leong, LunChok and YoongKang.
we went to Plaza Pelangi's RedBox as Jusco's closed down. :(
I had my DotRed member card so i went in for free~~~ woohoo~
there was a number of kpop song but not enough for me, i need more Beast's songs!!!!
and there was this one guy that served us at RedBox, he had such a charming simle~~~~>__< class="blsp-spelling-error" id="SPELLING_ERROR_0">sang for 3 hours then i went to Popular to buy some stuff.
then i wanted to walk around, thought that i'd be able to find some stuff to buy, but KakLeong had a curfew, he needed to reach home at 3pm!!!
i didnt want to go home by bus alone, so i had to follow them back at 3pm.... left Hy alone...
got a ride from Yoongkang from the bus stop back to my house but i didnt bring my keys and when i yelled for my uncle he didnt hear me coz he was in the kitchen.
then i called both his phones and he didnt pick up. I called Thaniel, he didnt pick up. lastly i called the house phone, then only my aunt picked up. It's not that i didnt want to bring my keys, it's my uncle that told me he would help me open the door.

FRIDAY
HulZi and i walked over to Bryan's house at 10am, they almost finished preparing the food for KenHui's suprise party!
I only helped with cutting and pasting the birthday wishes everyone wrote onto colour papers.
then at about 11am, Bryan's sister fetched us to KarYap's house. There was an organ in his house i played a while. Prana played the guitar, and sung too, he's good. Then KarYap's mum fetched us to Kenhui's house while we waited for the birthday girl to come home!
she cried when she saw us all waiting at her house. awww~~~
the food was nice. the cheese cake Bryan baked was a little too soft and too sour, but it was nice.
we left at 1pm, it was so damn hot!
when i reached home, my mum came home and took the laptop to work! T_T i was so bored at home. Thaniel didnt let me use the desktop either.
At night, Nigel and I attended my godpa's brother's funeral. My mum was tired as she reached home really late, so she didnt go.
I saw a lot of relatives that i havent seen in a long long time.
We gave our condolences to my godpa and godma then we talked for a while.
I saw my grandfather, he hasnt changed a bit, only that he looked very fierce. i dont even know whether he rmb me.
My cousins went too, but Nigel and I only talked to Gordon and Ian.
then they had a simple praying session then we left at about 11pm. and the traffic was still bad at that time.
but i didnt complain as i didnt want to be at home.

SATURDAY (TODAY)
Have been using the com since morning till now. gonna continue watching Dream High~ Love it so so much!
I cannot say how much i love IU's voice, she's so pretty and cute too~~~ And Wooyoung~~~ so handsome.
cant wait to finish watching it. hope to finish watching it tmr.
i dl-ed a lot of new songs too! and a lot of piano scores as the website i usually dl from is gonna close soon so better get all i want.

SUNDAY (tmr)
Going to educational fair. A lot of ppl told me they are going on Sat. I pray hard that my aunt wont come along. even my mum cant stand her anymore.
she keeps wanting me to study engineering or law or all those "high-post" jobs.
What if i dont want my live my life that way?!
All i want is a simple life. I know nothing is gonna be easy.
I hear so many ppl complaining on how bad or hard their lives are right now, and i keep thinking that i have to go through that one day, i would want to doing something that i love.

No comments:

Post a Comment