Friday, April 1, 2011

friday

The weather is so f-ing hot and i just cant stand it anymore, and i'm so hungry.
i was so tired today. so tired that i even took a nap.
and ppl who know me knows that i rarely take naps.
i was flipping through the new issue of Seventeen on my bed and i just felt really tired so i lied down and told myself that i would only close my eyes for one minute.
and i ended up falling asleep within that one minute.
then i woke up after one and a half hours.
been on the com since then.
my aunt would be leaving for London tmr. I am happy.
But i pity her sometimes, becoz she's all alone in London with no family, and i doubt she has much friends either.
and everyone needs family. i cant imagine my life without my mum and brothers. although my bros can be such a pain in the ass sometimes. being the only daughter isnt easy.
but they can sweet at times. at least i know that they'll always be there for me. :)
nothing much happened this week.
Molek's basketball team won no.1 in the basketball comp~ Congratz.
I didnt know my bro could shoot 3 pointers. i guess he can be the point guard in the future.
And i've finally started reading Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold. i hope i can finish reading asap.
other than that, i keep wanting to blog about my fav songs, but i really dont have the time.
but i'm determined to do it, mayb tmr or sunday.
and i'll spilt it into a few posts, 1st will be for Beast! becoz i love all of Beast's songs.
2nd will be for other kpop artist/groups.
and mayb the 3rd for non-kpop songs.
i really like to share my music, the person most willing to listen to my recommended songs is Thaniel. haha. but i dont know whether he likes them.
I know he knows songs like Hello by Shinee, Breathe by missA, a few songs of 2NE1, BigBang and most of them from Beast. hahaha.
pls anticipate my list of songs~ hehe.
I've finally decided on studying Fashion Marketing after SPM.
but i'm not sure whether i'll change my mind again.
but my dream job will always be a fashion designer. but i'm too scared to pursue it.
the other dream jobs of mine that would never ever come true is to be an kpop artist. hehe.
and also a kpop idol's stylist or manager. mayb if i'm a designer, i'll be able to be a stylist. lol




Happy Belated Birthday to BEAST's KiKwang~~~~
his bday was on the 30th. he's 21 this year~
all i wish for him is for him to rest more.
all Beast members needs to rest more.
the thing i love the most about Kikwang is his eye-smile~ :)
he's so cute. Dumbkwang. hehe

today is April Fools Day and it's also Dalmatian's Youngwon/Dongrim's birthday~
Happy Birthday Smurfwon!
he's 21 this year. i really thought he was the maknae of Dalmatian at first.
then only i found out that Daniel was. but Youngwon is the visual maknae!
so cute and full of aegyo.
until now and i havent watched Dalmatian variety show.
i need to watch!!!! but need time.
at first i really didnt like Youngwon's blue hair much, but after watching their perf, i really love it!
and he always wears blue contact lens when he's performing to match his hair.
wonder when he'll dye his hair again.
and he has the best skin i've seen on a male artist, so milky and fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment