Saturday, April 2, 2011

freedom

so i went into Singapore with my family today to send my Aunt to the airport to catch her flight back to England.
Should i act like i would miss her? Becoz it'll be too mean of me not to right?
all in all, i'm just glad that i'll have my old life back.
those three weeks seemed like the longest 3 weeks in my entire life.
after my Aunt went through the departure gate, we went to NTUC Fairprice to shop. I bought a bottle of Nutella, some mini Snickers and a big bottle of SilkPro shampoo.
I was looking at the shampoo section and my mum asked me to buy something we couldnt get in msia, so that i wont need to trouble Nigel to always help me buy.
i also saw some shops selling tshirts for $15SGD, there were Elmo, Cookie Monster, Angry Birds and Smurf t-shirts!!! I wanted the Elmo and Smurf one so badly. but couldnt get them coz i didnt bring money.
and i need to save money now. this month, 2NE1's comeback!!!!
then we went for lunch at a food court and i had nothing better to do so i tried some chilli padi.
fyi, i've never eaten chilli padi own its own before.
and it was f-ing spicy!!! but they said it increasing your metabolism rate so i wanted to try, but it was seriously too spicy. but mayb i'll get used to it after sometime.
then we headed home. i had a fun time being able to laugh happily with my family in the car~
i guess i missed the laughter and the jokes.
went to church in the evening. sitting between my two bros in church is soo annoying! but it was fun. or else mass would be to boring.
then we went for dinner at Siam House! currenly one of my fav restaurants in molek becoz i love spicy food~~~~~~
I love their tomyam soup! I love tomyam soup and their's is the best!
and i like their dessert called Red Ruby! yummy~ I keep wanting more.
i'm seriously eating too much.
i have a goal for myself, that is to lose 2kgs in a month. i dont think it'll be too hard. i see a lot of ppl losing 1kg a week, so i think i can manage.
came back from dinner and i watched Dalmatian's Manager Goes On Strike!
Love this show! It's a reality show for Dalmatian.
but something i dont like about it is, why do their company want Dalmatian to have a bad-boy image? their songs are all so sweet and nice~
in the first episode, they actually drove away MC Mong (their mentor)'s car without asking him and using his credit card anf even customizing his car!
i really think it's all scripted and all fake. how can these guys who are all grown up do stupid and reckless things like that? I just dont believe it.
but when i watched ep 2, it became really funny. and i couldnt stop laughing. i guess it'll become one of my fav shows!
and something just came to me just now, ppl always laugh when they hear a group named Dalmatian. to be frank, I laughed and thought it was weird at first too. but i guess they want a name that ppl would rmb once they hear it.
so since ppl laugh at the name Dalmatian, i wonder whether ppl laughed a the name 'The Beatles' when they first debuted as a group. hmmm....

i really hope i get to go cut my hair tmr.... i really cant manage my long messy hair anymore.
my hair curls a the ends, so since its so long, it curls more. so i hope that if i cut it shorter, it wont curl so much anymore.



PS: My tortoise Tom came out of nowhere today! I was on my way into S'pore and my uncle sms-ed me and said my tortoise crawled out of my room and i was like, OMG! It finally came back! i thought i lost it forever and i was even planning to buy a new one with Nigel.
i kinda guessed that i would be in my room if it was anywhere in the house. becoz my it has always been in my room since i brought it back home.
i guess it was hiding under my bed and my uncle found it near my bed this morning.
it must have hated my Aunt too. once my aunt left, it came out.
and i alr planned to name my new tortoise Ben. Ben and Jerry, get it? hehe.



and OMG. i have a feeling that that Beast transforming into Harry Potter and Twilight characters is a April Fool's joke made up by B2stRising. they make up the best jokes man.
like last year's, they subbed a video of Beast talking about otp, and how who and who are closer, and there were a lot of Junseung moments and i was so excited about it, then only to know that they put fake subs into the vid.
i think it really is a joke. sigh. I actually believe that Dongwoon would look good being a werewolf.... urghh.

No comments:

Post a Comment