Friday, April 8, 2011

nothing much to say

trimmed my hair last Sunday.
i wanted to cut it short 2-3 inches. but the auntie only trimmed. T_T
and she cut my fringe so damn short. i miss my long fringe now.
i really dont have nothing much to say in this post.
only photos....

the auntie that cut my hair also straightened my hair.
i look weird. but i've havent seen my hair so straight in a long long time.

I havent uploaded a pic of myself without glasses or contact lens in a very long time.

on the right is Tom and next to him Jerry.
glad to have Tom back. :)

fatty Nigel. XD

sending my Aunt away. hehehe.

photos of me with my long hair~~~











random stuff.
I love 4MINUTE's new song Mirror Mirror. very very addictive.
their performance are daebak!

BIG BANG released their 4.5 album this morning. Listened to it at midnight.
love it so so much! but i dont know what's wrong with my phone now, i cant copy it in. T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment