Sunday, April 24, 2011

21.4.2011

21.4.2011 (Thursday) was a really busy and tiring day. but overall it was fun.
it all started off with our Moral kerja amal.
we needed to clean a part of the school. so we pretended to sweep the rubbish, and get rid of broken flower pots. hehe.

Amy Hueyying me Ruohyee.
ruohyee icwudt



LOL. Ruohyee so bad.


Hulzi, Ruohyee, Amy, Hueyying, me, Kahmun.

the guys posing with Cik Ch'ng's car. lmao

thousand-hand buddha. HAHAHA

no comment. kakleong and karyap.

Daniel asked me to look at this before going into the house.
oh btw, something interesting happened!
Jerome's dad actually rmbed me!
he touched my shoulder and said, "long time no see. it's been about 10 years?"
like OMG. I couldnt rmb his face though.
fyi, the last time i went to Jerome's house was when i was 6 years old.

birthday boy with the birthday pizza.

birthday wish. praying?

eat with style. HAHAHA

so much to eat. in the end became punishment.

they planned to dig their faces into flour as punishment.
but in the end, i was the first one to lose.
so i had to dig my toes into flour to grab the sweet.


Renyou with Jerome's huge turtle!

hueyying, i really didnt know that you would have lost that round.
becoz the probability of a girl losing was small, but who knew.....

glad to reach home. my head ached till i went to bed.

but i watched A Pink's MV again once i reached home.

and Park Bom's single and MV of Don't Cry was released that night!
it's an amazing song. and no doubt Bom's voice is perfect.

and also watched A Pink's debut stage! Son Naeun~<3
A Pink and their pretty stage full of balloons~








edited:
Now only i noticed that i didnt post any photos from out Sivik project, CAR WASH~~~
so i'm just gonna talk a bit about it.
I was in the same group with Kak Leong, Loshene, Edwin and Hazmeer.
We washed 3 cars tgt. then Hazmeer and Loshene left and Kakleong, Edwin and me continued washing another 2 cars.
Pn. Tan's car was in serious need of cleaning. it was really dirty and the 3 of us were complaining so much.
and plus the sun that afternoon was killing me! It was so hot!
i went home with a serious headache and a few more pimples on my face.
my face is really sensitive. so i cant get too much sun or sweat.
if i sweat too much, i need to wash my face immediately.
but by the time i reached home at 4.30pm, it was kinda too late.
so all i could do was apply a mask before i slept to moisturize my skin.
hmm... what else?
oh ya, Ummi and Bryan they all were drenched by the end of the day, i was just looking at them play with water from a distance.
and i did a split for Zuliana. =_= i refused at first but everyone (just about 3 ppl) plus Ruohyee kept asking me to do it.
so i did it. i was suprised myself that i could do it easily, i thought i was gonna be stiff.
but luckily only a few ppl were around to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment