Saturday, June 11, 2011

Fun Fun Fun

8.6.2011 (Wednesday) I went for a gathering with my primary school friends~
I had piano class right before it so i was rushing up and down,
and just when Zuoying called me and said he was outside my house, i was just in time.
In his car, there was alr ZhiGuan, SiEn, Yingqian, CaiLing and Jiayi.
after fetching me, we went to Da Ge Xing for ktv~
My first time at Da Ge Xing, they got quite a lot of kpop songs!
As usual, SiEn and Xujie started off with the singing.
then YingQian sang SNSD's songs! everybody said she became prettier becoz of SNSD.
she really is pretty~ and she knew the moves to SNSD's songs too! big fan.
then i normally dont sing, becoz i dunno most of the songs they choose.
then Zuoying came to sit beside me and asked me to choose songs.
i rejected at first. but then he kept asking so i choose Beast's and 2NE1's songs.
Then Zuoying kept making all of us laugh by singing funnily.

Me and CaiLing.

Yingqian and I before leaving for dinner.
we went to QingYe for steamboat.
I sat with Cailing, Xujie, Jinrong and Yongqin.
we just kept talking and talking.
and the smoke kept blowing in my face! hated it.
and Cailing was so good to keep cooking the food for me~
altgt we had 13 ppl i think.
i ate a lot of ice cream too. :)

Yingqian and I at Qingye.


After we were all full, we played a game called Who?What?Huh?
really fun and exciting. i was good at it though.
we sat in a circle to play and other ppl kept looking at us while we lmao and screamed and shouted.
we had a punishment too! that is to wear Cailing's ballet skirt.


first loser! JiaYi~~~
she was short so the skirt reached her ankle.

2nd loser! ShiEn!
He is so damn tall!!!!!
and the skirt reached his knees only!
so damn funny.
his punishment was to wear the skirt, stand on a chair and yell, "I AM SUPERMAN!"
LOL. XD

3rd loser! YongQin~~~~
her punishment was to wear the skirt, go on stage and do M字腿 dance! LOL
she suggested the punishment some more leh!

WOAH~ we were all laughing and shouting.
once again, everyone looked over.
that was our intention though.
then we had sparkling juice.
Yongqin brought a bottle and Xujie went into The Store to buy one.
you can see my nails in the photo above. haha.
i dunno who was so stupid to actually shake the bottle before popping the cork.
resulted in the sparkling juice exploding out, and we all screamed again and attracted everyone's attention. =_=''
we even yelled, "YAMSENG!!!"
everyone stared again. so damn enbarrassing man.....

lastly, group photo before leaving. :)
Zuoying drove me home. really need to thank him~~~





I finally recieved the photos that i took when i went to meet up to collect Beast's album~~~
the girl, Zoe, even edited the photos~ so sweet of her.
there was supposed to be one more b2uty but she left.
we should've all done Beast's peace sign....

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I do believe this is a great site. I stumbledupon it ;) I'm going to revisit yet
    again since I book marked it. Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be rich and continue to guide others.



    Here is my blog post dancewear catsuit recently

    ReplyDelete