Thursday, June 2, 2011

Confirmation Photos

These photos from my Confirmation were supposed to be uploaded last year, but i only got them this year.
just before our exams, so i didnt have the time to go through them until now.
these photos were taken by Uncle Dominic, he was also part of our perf in Labuan two years ago, so i know him.
so when i went through the CD od pictures, i noticed that I was in more photos compared to others. and i feel so embarrassed about it. >_<


this was when I just reached church. being all nervous and all.

if you're curious, this is how inside the church looks like.

this was during rehearsals.
i dunno why i was so happy. mayb coz i spotted the camera.



mass started. the entrance.

christopher and I during the responsaral psalm.
i watched the video they took of it, and i didnt sound nice.

look at me, so focused in mass.

then i spotted the camera. haha.

group photo!

photo with family. stupid Nigel didnt come.
the woman in blue is Auntie Vincentia. she was my godmother for the day coz my real godparents was in Australia and couldnt attend.
i was wanting to show you guys my godfather, he's really cool.
and becoz i wore my heels taht day, i was taller!!! YAY~ hehe :P

Stephanie's grandma, Auntie Pat, Stephanie, me, Auntie Vincentia, Mummy and ... ??? I dont know her. i only know she sings really well.

nice photo.


a photos with the boys behind.
Dominic looks so different.
this obvoiusly shows that foon yew high school changed him.
and i should've taken off that jacket when i was taking photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment