Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Happy happy day~

Today is a haapy day, dont you agree??? hehehe
it is for me though~~~ A very very happy and lucky day for me!!!
all becoz I GOT MY TICKET TO GO SEE BEAST!!!!
although it isnt VVIP or VIP or the front seats but it's better than nothing right?
i no money... :( so only can buy the cheapest which isnt really cheap. it alr cost a bomb to me!
so ytd night, i was so so worried about how i was gonna buy my ticket coz i saw news saying that the tickets start selling at 10am. and at that time, i would be in school, so how the hell am i gonna buy???
i was so worried until today i didnt want to wake up coz i was so scared that i wont get tickets, but then i told myself, if i dont get up, i wont get tickets too.
so i just got up and my mum was up, she told me she would be back for lunch so i was thinking of asking her to do the transaction for the ticket when she comes back.
but it was kinda late too.
so when i went to school, i didnt have the mood to do anything, so i just read my fanfic to keep me distracted.
Then Hueyying kept asking me to use ZhenMing's netbook to purchase the ticket, but i thought it wasnt a good idea coz it was his netbook and i didnt have my mum's credit card number.
then Zhen Ming said he brought his phone but i was still scared to call my mum, coz it isnt a small amount of money.
but then when it was recess time, i was like, I NEED TO DO THIS!
so i used ZhenMing's netbook and went onto Sistic's website to purchase it.
and i called my mum for her credit card number, she was really scared on giving it to me.
but in the end, it all worked out well. you cannot imagine how nervous and scared i was when purchasing the tickets.
my hands went cold, i think my heart stop beating for a second and my face was hot.
i hope my seat is a good seat though. i'm gonna bring binoculars. haha.
well i really need to thank ZhenMing for letting me use his phone and his netbook!!!! without them, i may be crying myself to sleep right now, although i dont know whether the tickets are sold out or not.
need to thank my mum too~ i havent gave her the money for the ticket yet. and the money for my contact lens and Beast's album. i'm broke.
but at least i have one less thing to worry about.
i finally ordered my contact lens ytd, got my ticket today.
now left my album.... dunno when i'm gonna get it.





so today! Hueyying came over to my house to have a movie marathon! :)
we first did my blog's template~ thx so much unnie for helping me! now my blog has new BEAST clothes~ haha.
then we watched Black Swan, but needed to stop after 20 minutes coz it was too scary.
talking about Black Swan, Yoseob once asked fans whether they watched Black Swan and he told them he watched it.
and the fans called him a pervert. haha. and he told them if they think he's a pervert then they are kids. i guess i'm one of those kids.
but seriously, i dont know how i went through the whole movie, but the movie is a great movie though. all becoz of Natalie Portman~~~
so we watched Tangled instead, much more suitable for us. hehe. and we ate our ice cream~
i love Tangled so much! i watched it in Seattle last year and fell in love with it~~~
it's such a beautiful movie! i need to dl the soundtrack!
then after that, we watched Burlesque~~~ another fav movie of mine!
before Hy went back we played with the webcam!!! but i dunno who scratched or dirtied the lens of the webcam so the pics came out blurry.
PHOTOS BELOW~~~~ ^__^




my fail ghost pose.


sisters~ <3



unnie youre so fair very suitable to act as ghost!




i played with the webcam after Hy left. all smiles~~~ happy happy day~~~~
Hyunseung's PEACE sign!!!!


this was my reaction when i noticed that i actually got my ticket to see BEAST!
like in a month! i'll be able to see BEAST with all other B2UTYs~~~
and i will get to hear them sing live! and i'll be able to do the fanchants!!!!!
and dont forget the best part! SCREAM MY LUNGS OUT!
and take fail fancams. hahahaha.



this was taken months ago.
my hair looked better than. and i miss that dessert i was eating.

hueyying's oreo ice cream and my chocolate heaven ice cream~

and this is totally random.
but i just had to post it becoz it's officially my favourite dessert!
it's called Red Ruby~ yummy yummy.
i always have it when i go eat thai food.
and i have to have one whole bowl to myself.
i like it alsi becoz those cubes are pink in colour. hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment