Monday, May 16, 2011

2NE1 & BEAST

I've been so happy these few days! all becoz of 2NE1 and BEAST!
both 2NE1 and Beast had their comebacks during the same time last year too!
i still rmb very clearly, 2NE1's was 9.9.2010. and Beast came back with Mastermind on 30.9.2010 (!!! my bday~~~)
and now once again. but 2NE1 isnt performing live. T_T dont even know when their other songs are gonna come out....
i know they'll do a different version on YG On Air this week though.
last week, Bom sang Don't Cry (live band version) on YG On Air which was really nice~
and today (17.5.2011) is 2NE1's 2nd anniversary~
wow... i cant believe it has been two years! from Fire, I Dont Care to Can't Nobody, Go Away, Clap Your Hands and now Lonely! I really love all their songs!

screencap of the ending scene of Lonely MV.
CL~ I still cant decide my fav member of 2NE1 but CL's voice is just amazing in Lonely~









BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!
Just so you know, Beast just released their album!
I listened to all the songs ady~ but i still cant rmb how every song is like...
I know there are a lot of high notes in every song. I kept getting suprised by the songs!
I love On Rainy Days a lot though, if u noticed, i changed my bg music to On Rainy Days~ it's really a beautiful song.
and Lightless unplugged version is so nice~ all the member's voices~ I thought Yoseob was going to sing the chorus as usual, but this time it was divided into a few ppl in the chorus!
and Dongwoon using falsetto in most of his parts!!!~~~
i still cant dl the album though... the internet too slow...
and i opened too many tabs on firefox just now and it stopped responding for two times, needed to load all my videos again...
Google chrome isnt working well for me either. i guess if all dont work well, then i'll use Safari ady....
aish... my head hurts now, need to sleep. 1.10am... i never keep to my own promises... why am i like this?!


i use this as the desktop bg! luckily Nigel they all dont complain.
i hope this pic will be their poster!

i thought this ^ was going to be the album jacket but....

today i saw some ppl say that this ^ is the album jacket. i like this one more though.
at least i get to see their faces on the cover.

and when Hyunseung updated his blog with this ^ pic, i thought this was going to be his new hairstyle but then....

he appeared in the teaser with this ^ hairstyle. T_T
i really dont like orange hair. it looks.... weird.
but i dont see many ppl disliking it, every says it looks good.
but Hyunseung has always had weird hairstyles from Bad Girl and then Shock and now this.
i wanted to upload photos to show his weird hairstyle, but i had too many pics and couldnt find it.
i hope he changes it soon...... pls pls pls change soon.
and i'm not the only one that noticed that he looks like GD in the pic above.
i really thought it was GD at first.
Hyunseung and all his branded, exp stuff.


and Junhyung is the male lead again in the MV!
i guess becoz he was a drama class student before he debuted.
the female lead is actress Park Bo Young. she's such a lucky girl.
evrybody on tumblr was saying that how can she still stand while being hugged by Junhyung?hehe.
Junhyung is gorgeous. really cant wait for Fiction MV to be released.
I hope when i wake up, it'll be on youtube waiting for me.







good night......sweet dreams. i'll dream of BEAST once again. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment