Thursday, May 19, 2011

B2ST IS BACK!!!

i dunno where to start... there's so much!
First of all, exams are over! almost. still left with PJK next monday.
and i really hope my friend can faster sell me my contact lens!!! I've got no contact lens to wear...
And my room is so messy even i cant stand it but i'm so lazy to clean.
i promised myself i will clean tonight, but until now still in front of the computer. also becoz of BEAST. when have i ever kept myself my a promise???
my wardrobe has been empty again, coz i never fold my clothes. =.=


okay... my reason to come and blog is becoz i'm so happy that BEAST finally had their comeback stage on MCountdown today~ *claps*
they sang On Rainy Days and Fiction!!! everyone can finally see how much they've improved!
especially Dongwoon! even Yoseob tweeted that Son Dongja grew a lot, this is BEAST.
and something else... Allkpop did a review on BEAST's Fiction and Fact album!
Allkpop Review On Fiction and Fact <<<< GO SEE~~~
I love reading Allkpop's reviews coz they're always so true and i always think the same! most of the time though.
I was so happy when i read the Beast review coz they gave really good comments! i have so much i want to quote!
and another thing, they rated Fiction and Fact 4.8/5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that's the highest i've seen them rate! but i dont read all reviews, so there may be higher ones.
I love how they stated how Beast has grown over 2 years since debut.
they also gave a lot of good comments on Fiction which one of my favourite songs in their album. Too bad they didnt do a review on the orchestra version of the song, the orchestra version is perfect. Love it so much!
The production in “Fiction” is like a final gloss layered above a well sung and well delivered lead single. When you can strip away an amazing production from a song and still have the remains of something brilliant, that’s when you know you’ve nailed it. --Allkpop
But i dont like how they said Cube always produce music of the same style. Mayb they didnt listen to all their songs...
They also said their song You is one of the best songs in the album, becoz of the amazing vocals~
and Dongwoon was really underrated when they first debuted, coz he didnt have much lines, and he'll always ask for more lines on variety shows and now, his wish came true, i can hear so much of voice in the album, which makes me so happy~
Freeze, which was composed by Junhyung himself is my favourite song of the album for now! Maybe becoz it's the only cheerful song in the album. I always smile when i hear it~
I'm going to tweet Junhyung and tell him Freeze is my fav song on the album~ hehehe.
and On Rainy Days is another song i love so so much~ I'm so glad that they choose to sing it on music shows! it shows their improved vocal ability.

Lastly, there’s “On Raining Days“, the one song that cements B2ST as one of the most vocally talented idol pop bands in Korea. This song takes everything that B2ST weren’t two years ago and displays exactly how far they’ve come. -- Allkpop

And as B2ST are growing individually, they’re developing a very strong chemistry as a unit, as well. These guys know who they are and understand the kind of music they are sent out to perform.“Fiction And Fact” is cohesive, sophisticated, and may have single-handedly pushed all other boy band’s releases to the left and claimed the top spot as the best male idol album of the first half of 2011. --Allkpop


i can blog all day on their album, i have so much to say! but i need to go.
cant wait for Immortal Song 2 to start showing! then we'll all the able to witness the best vocals of the kpop industry today. there'll be Yoseob, IU, Bora and a few more ppl.
hope Yoseob gets closer to IU~ >_< haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment