Sunday, May 15, 2011

So much to blog about

I think this post is gonna be real long. I have so much to blog about and i procrastinated for so long.
I wanted to blog on Friday but blogger had probs. Then on Saturday, when i thought of blogging, it was alr 1am.
and i alr promised myself that i wont sleep past 1am ady. but now it's 1:18am. T_T
I just finished watching some videos and wanted to go to sleep but i thought i better blog or else i'll never do it.
So... last week was a really really long week. It felt so long.
something that always happen during exam periods is that i dont fold my clothes.
and my wardrobe has been empty for weeks. becoz it's in a pile on my floor, and everytime i want to find my clothes, i'll need to dig them out from the pile.
result in me not finding my socks every morning.
so when i reached home from school oon Friday, i was so happy becoz BEAST released their teaser!
so i asked Nigel to load the vid while i quickly folded all my clothes.
and when i watched it, my first reaction was, "Did I open the wrong video?"
this is becoz the first person i saw was a guy with red-orangey hair in the middle, and i was like, "That isnt BEAST."
then when i opened full screen and looked closely, i realized it was HYUNSEUNG!!!
then i was like, T_T *cries* why did he dye his hair orange???!!!!"
luckily the other members had nice hairstyles. Yoseob and Dongwoon are really good looking with their new hairstyle.
Junhyung has black hair, i like him better as a brunette. Kikwang's and Doojoon didnt change much.
Their teaser is actually like a music video for their song Fact which is their intro song and it's the intro movie!
That means Fiction MV will be like a movie~ cant wait!
and Beast released their song On Rainy Days on Thursday! which is soo beautiful~ I love it so so much~~~~~ i love everything about the song.
Yoseob's, Hyunseung's and Dongwoon's voice~~~~!!!! >_<
especially the intro of the song, the sound of rain, and acoustic guitars! and at the end, windchimes~
and 2NE1 also released their song Lonely. which is so addictive. i bet you'll be singing along to the song once you've heard it a few times.
it's such a unique song! no drumbeats, no rapping and no auto-tune. and CL's voice is so nice! She should sing more!
On friday night, i went to watch a basketball match!
Nigel said i was really lucky coz both the matches i watched were really exciting.
i was really exciting and scary, for me though. It's like, every minute a fight is gonna start.
Nigel catched the ball two times! i avoided it two times. haha.
and someone got hurt, his head bled! O_O scary but i was so curious and wanted to see.
and when he walked past to go get mended up, Shuyan sitting beside Nigel kept saying, "he's coming, he's coming." lol.
we reached home at about 11pm. i went straight to sleep as i've been so tired the whole week, dark eye circles so dark until i cant believe it. dont even dare to wear contacts out.
Saturday was boring. went to church and then went to Let's Eat for dinner. always see ppl i know there.
then we went for a rosary prayer session at a friend's house. ate so much.
I woke at 10am today, felt so nice too sleep in~
went for tuition, super boring. i dont like going for tuition... T_T never liked it.
went home for dinner, but wasnt hungry. went to Bukit Indah Jusco with mummy and Hueyying!
I had some stuff i wanted to buy and Hy wanted to find a dress too and mummy wanted to bring Nigel to find shoes, but Nigel didnt want.
So we went, now only i know how far it is! took us so long to get there.
but it was quite big! I bought a pair of new shoes~ new earphones, coz my old one had some probs. one side the sound is softer and everytime i use it, it seems like my one ear is deaf.
I think one day i accidently spilled a few drops of tea on it, mayb that's why it spoiled.
and with the coming of BEAST's comeback, i need good earphone to listen to their songs!!!
I also bought DARK GRAY nail polish~~~~ becoz it's BEAST's new official colour~
CUBE said they finally found a colour that can represent BEAST and B2UTY that isnt used by other ppl.
I was really tired when i reached home but i couldnt live without using the com the whole day, so came on from 11 until now (1.49AM).
this post was supposed to be longer, but i cut short a lot of stuff.
update more tmr or... some other day. luckily no school tmr and Tuesday.
tmr i'll be up late again! becoz MAY 17TH is the day BEAST release their 1st Official Album "Fiction and Fact"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I alr pre-ordered my album~~~~~ cant wait to hear all their new songs! it's gonna be awesome!
and i cant wait to see the six of on stage tgt again~!!!!!
it's tmr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.... very sleepy. sweet dreams~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment