Sunday, May 22, 2011

weekend~

I actually alr planned what i wanted to do this weekend, but everything did go as i planned it to be.
firstly, friday, Nigel was supposed to take me to watch a basketball match, but he bailed last minute! I was like, I showered for you, you moron! (got this from tumblr HAHAHA)
so i stayed at home and used the com.
and at 10pm, there was a horror movie showing on tv.
i think it's called Coma 2. i'm not sure, but i rmb going to the cinema to watch it with my friends when i was 11 or 12.
although it's a horror movie but the plot is really good, and it's actually a really sad story. I watched it until 12am.
Saturday i woke up early to watch Nikita coz my mum and bro were out.
I finished watching season 1~~~ cant wait for next season to come out, i guess it'll be out during autumm or winter in the US.
Then went to church, we were almost late, and once i got out the car, Vivesha came over to me and said, "You are doing the first reading today right?"
I was like, O_O "Me? Today? Now? OMG I FORGOT!"
She acted liek nth big happened and just passed me the book.
Luckily i didnt wear t-shrit to church, but i wore jeans. i didnt forget actually, i really didnt know.
and the reading i read had all these weird names i didnt know how to pronouce... T_T but i did well i guess.
and i wore noisy bangles. i hope they didnt make much noise while i was reading.
after church, went to Let's Eat for dinner~ i had only french toast with peanut butter~ my fav~
then went for rosary prayer session again, this time Dominic they all came along.
they made me lead the prayer, i was like, "WHY ME?!"
but it was okay. had fun with Dominic they all. Dominic kept saying to me, "Long time no see"
coz he studying in Foon Yew, so no chance to see him that often.
he grew taller again, and skinnier, and darker. he must be good in sports.
he's really skinny, and some more he wore skinny jeans ytd.
i asked him how heavy he was, he told me 4O something, i was like, "......"
a guy shouldnt be 40+ but he's still small, 13 years old only, still got a long time to grow.
we played hide and seek, where there was totally no place to hide but Dominic managed to hide becoz he was so skinny and his face is SO small! so damn jealous!
after that, i went home and watched The Tourist. i didnt really love it.
this morning was woken up by my noisy brothers. but later they left to go play ball and i watch Vampire Diaries, still got 2 more ep to go! cant wait to finish watching! so damn exciting!
photos below..... :)




my new flats~ love the lacy edge of it, bought it becoz of that.
and i still hate that my feet are so small.

i plan to try reading most of them this holiday.
right now, i'm reading Lovely Bones. and next i'll read The Short Second Life Of Bree Tanner and then The Truth About Forver.
I saw ppl on tumblr say that The Truth About Forever is nice.

that day when the electricity got striked off, i finally got the chance to use my scented candles!
they smelled really nice~

and looked at the super cute bookmark my aunt bought for me from England!
i named him Mr. G. named after GD. it's a long story.

this is the group photo my mum took ytd~
one of the member is migrating to Canada so my mum asked everyone to take a picture for him.

our family photo!
stupid Nigel went to eat nasi lemak with friends and didnt want to come.

i accidentally took this pic.
but then i noticed Dominic's thigh so skinny and boney...
i wanted to take a pic of Dominc becoz he kept teasing me.
when i was drinking a dessert thing, he kept making me laugh by putting he face very close to me. he always makes things fun.

i look like a stupid rabbit. =="
my mum didnt tell me she was taking a pic.
but i like this, coz i look taller than Dominic, right? right? hehehe.

the immature kids was fighting around and the mature kids *cough* me *cough* was just sitting on the couch enjoying the show. HAHAHA

and lastly, a pic of us all! we were friends since i was 12 i think.
i'm the only girl left in the group. T_T
LOL at Sebastian's tummy. XD
they all grew so much, only me not growing anymore.
we all grew closer over the years too.
like Norman (the tallest in the middle), he suddenly poked my waist ytd, i was shocked to find that it was him.
i wanted to call him a pervert.
and Zacheus (the one in black next to Thaniel), he came to me and said he was taller than me.
i was like, not again....
coz Dominic used to say that, and is still saying it everytime we meet.
and now you can see how small Dominic's face is! (the guy next to me)


No comments:

Post a Comment