Wednesday, June 29, 2011

sixth-sense

jsyk, i wanted to upload some photos but blogspot isnt working. T_T
i guess i'll upload them some other time. but today i have something i want to blog about.
I noticed that i have a quite accurate sixth sense.... ?
I've known about it for sometime, a few years back mayb but i never ever really admitted at it coz i just thought it was some weird feeling that gets to me sometimes.
but these two days just made me prove it that i really have an accurate sixth sense.
so ytd, i had this feeling in school, it's kinda like.... anxiousness? i dont quite know how to describe it.
it's just a feeling that makes me nervous and anxious, just uncomfortable.
and i somehow knew something was going to happen.
i didnt know what. or when. or whether it was something good or bad. but just something.
so i just practically waited for something to happen.
I reached home from school, still nothing happened.
i took a shower then..................
Hueyying called me saying, "@#$%^&*( i couldnt hear what she was saying at the beginning)"
i then made out, "are you online? Are you online?"
I was like, wth is happening, should i be scared or what. then i said, "not yet. why?"
the she said, "JUNHYUNG AND HARA ARE DATING LEH!!!!!"
i was like, ............"OMG HARA?!"
okay, i cant rmb anything else i said.
i just rmb myself jumping aroung my room while the i on the laptop and i just kept repeating,"OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!"
I cant say i wasnt shocked but I was really happy about the news! They're like the perfect couple.
they looked so cute tgt in those photos! (which i wanted to upload but cant. )
Hueyying and I wished that they would be tgt forever, get married and have babies! and their children would be so gorgeous. HAHAHAHAHA~ JunHara~<3
I am truly happy for them. Hara is a lucky girl!
Hara is just so pretty~~~~~ with her big dolly eyes, small face, long silky hair and that super small waist of hers.
And i really want to say that i kinda guessed it was coming but not this soon!
there were all those hints here and there. it was kinda obvious but i just couldnt bring myself to believe in any of it.
but looking back to those hints Junhyung gave after seeing the news, the mystery was finally solved. we now know what it was all about.




next, back to my sixth sense thing.
Today, i had that feeling again. had it the whole day in school.
kept making me feel uncomfortable. but i just waited for something to happen.
had piano class and tuition and still nothing happened.
plus i still had those weird feelings during tuition.
then when i came home, ate a bit, on the com then received a call.
ironic right? another call but from a different person.
so something happened. and it's kinda occupying my mind with it.
it's not reallly good news this time.
so i know those feelings dont always mean good stuff will happen.




so.... i think i can officially state that i have an accurate sixth sense! XD




and today we had no classes most of the time in school.
so we basically talked and played.
and rouhyee kept saying i keep smiling all out of a sudden all the time.
i've always noticed it but i cant really control it.
happy memories, stuff keep passing through my mine all the time.
i always daydream during sejarah class. and when i notice myself smiling, i immediately hope that no one noticed.
they'll totally think i'm crazy! who the hell smiles like an idoit during sejarah class?!
this happens all the time. mostly in the morning though.
when i'm on my way to school, i just look out the window of my van and start thinking and i smile out of a sudden.
and when i realise it, i'm almost reaching school.
this is just a random thought. there isnt really a point in this, i just thought about it.



I still have some stuff i want to blog about but it's kinda late now.

No comments:

Post a Comment