Friday, July 1, 2011

excited

1stly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO FANG YUAN & KAK LEONG~~~~~~~
We gave the presents we made to the both of them in class today!
too i bad i didnt see how Fangyuan reacted to our rainbow-coloured-cake card...
it's so pretty~~~~~ I love it!
The reaction we got when we gave Kakleong both his Xiao Ding Ling and Bart Simpson card was.... noisy i guess? i dont know how to descirbe. i'm seriously not good with words.
so these are the presents~~~~
i forgot to take a pic of the dvd..........

Kakleong's first "fail" present.
it looks weird. but we still gave it to him.
no point letting it lie around my room.

and this is Fang Yuan's card!!!!
my photo's colour is a bit weird.
the colours should be brighter!








and these are the photos i wanted too upload on wednesday!
I just HAVE to have them on my blog!!!!~~~~~
Junhyung <3 Hara~~~~ JunHara!!! so damn cute! >_<
this is so sweet.
they look so cute tgt right??!!! >_<
"People say beautiful girls dont look pretty from the back, but you look beautiful from every angle." --- Junhyung's tweet. >_<







So..... TMR IS D-DAY~~~~!!!!!!
I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
seriously cant wait any longer.
Beast's Msia fanmeet is going on right this second! O_O
And i've watched a few fancams from this morning's arrival. which is making me so so so much more excited!
I just cant believe it! I'm going to see Beast in less than 24 hours!!!!!!!!!
Doojoon. Hyunseung. Junhyung. Yoseob. Kikwang. Dongwoon~~~~~~~~~
>_< !!!!! I've almost got all my stuff ready.
tmr i'll go to Permas Jusco to meet up with Zoe and we'll go tgt.
i hope when we get there, there'll still be some merchandises left. *fingers crossed*
it's gonna be awesome!!!!
Beast will be singing 8 songs i think. I predict Fiction, Bad Girl, Mystery, Shock, Special, Beautiful, Soom and On Rainy Days.
I really want to hear them sing Break Down live although i know it's kinda impossible. :'(
I'm really excited to watch Special live though, it's a total show-starter.
and they'll end it with Beautiful maybe.
I just hope everything goes as plan. and i'll wake up extra early tmr to get ready.
although i'm only leaving the house at noon.
anyhow, wish me good luck~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment