Saturday, July 30, 2011

5SN1 2011

 so i finally scanned our class photos~~~ as you can see this is the formal one.

 and this is the back of my photo which i got everyone to sign~
not everyone... there's 3 ppl that havent sign and i'm just plain lazy to get their signatures.
and this is the informal photo!!!
too many funny stuff happening at the same time.
i wont state everything out.
i laugh every single time i see this photo. XD
some ppl are so gonna regret taking this i guess. 



2NE1 released their 2nd mini album Hate You~~~
I hope to get my album soon! 
My fav song got to be Ugly. It sends out such a meaningful message. I've been playing it on repeat since it's been released.
I'm so happy they made the chorus in english so that it's so much more easier for international fans to sing along. And i think it's a song that every girl can relate to. but i feel sorry for 2ne1 fanboys. XD
I love the MV so much too. it shows the girls wearing masks to hide their faces showing that they're ugly and the tattoos showing that they're ugly too.
and my fav scene is the glow-in-the-dark scene! I was so amazed by it~
I basically love all the songs in their album. I rmb having Don't Cry on replay for some time too.
and all MV are nice! especially Hate You! I watched it under my blanket at 1am in the morning. HAHAHA 




Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood. --- Marie Curie





No comments:

Post a Comment