Saturday, July 16, 2011

Last Sunday

When i was transferring some photos into my files, i noticed that i havent uploaded this batch of photos yet!
I seriously didnt have the time, so since i have the time now, but although the internet is slow, i'll update!
So... Last Sunday, Hueyying and I visited Ruohyee's church.
we had so fun!
I dont have much to say. coz it's late now so just enjoy the photos~

luckily for Ruohyee's iPad, we had some entertainment!

Ruohyee playing the piano~

We played games!
In the first round of games, I lost one time and had to sit on balloon until it burst. it was kinda scary.
and i still blame the music guy. I'm sure he purposely stopped the music while i stood up. : /

Second game, we played with balloons~
My team lost. I lost two times. :(

met new friends~

Hueyying and I~~ :)


Me, Hueyying, Ruohlyn

I reached home that day with a headache. i think mayb becoz the air-cond was too cold.
and that night Mummy cooked devil curry which was so so so so so spicy! but it was so yummy and i was so hungry so i still ate a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment