Tuesday, July 12, 2011

New URL

Hey, I've changed my url! from shades-of-rachel to >>>>    sunkissed-dreams.blogspot.com!!!
I'm not sure how long i'm gonna keep it. becoz i still have some other ideas of urls...
so mayb i'll change it soon if something else grows on me.

About some events that happened since the last time i blogged....
I didnt get chosen for PLKN! wooohoo~~~~~
Monday morning, i actually totally forgot that the list came out ady.
i heard it on the radio on the way to school, then only i went, OMG it's today.
then once i reached school, Hy, Ry and Hz all staring me and wanting to know whether i kena.
but i didnt check. haha. Amy was chosen. her family damn unlucky, everyone also kena.
So once we reached class, we asked Bryan to help us sms to check.
I didnt ask him though, i really didnt want to know the answer to it.
but Hz still gave him my IC no.
I kept saying that i would get chosen. I kinda wanted to get myself prepared for whatever it turns out to be.
i kinda wanted to plant the idea into my mind (lmao sounds like Inception), so that i wont put my expectations too high.
Hy said it was my sixth sense, but it wasnt. I just kept telling myself that i would kena.
but in the end, while i was sitting in front of the com, waiting for the sms, suddenly my phone rang, OHMYGAWD OHEMGEE. (that's my ringtone btw).
then i also kept repeating OMGs...
it was Bryan that sent me the results. then when i saw the first word, i literally jumped off the chair.
Maaf! blah blah blah. At first i didnt even check whether the IC no. correct or not.
the point is that i didnt kena!!!!!!!!!!!!! so damn happy. i was so worried the whole day!
but poor Ruohyee kena.... I feel really bad. Really!
Dont be too sad Ruohyee, i'll bake brownies for you!
but you should make sure with your body checkup first~


today i was on the phone for a whole hour trying to get through TGV's line!
I'm supposed to book tickets for Harry Potter movie for this friday for 11ppl!
but i kept trying.... to book online and through the phone but all unsuccessful.
then i was so sad that i called my mum.
I asked her whether she could help me book from MBO's manager since she knows him, then she called back and said cannot.
BUT.... she said one of her colleagues will be going to Jusco TC to catch a movie and said he could help me buy the tix!!!!
YAY~~~~ finally i dont need to worry about it anymore!
cant wait to go watch it with all my friends~ so happy that Ruohyee could make it! its gonna be so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment