Friday, July 29, 2011

update

I went for my hair cut just now!
looks nice? or not...? I feel fresh!
since the weather is so hot nowadays, i've always wanted to cut my hair shorter.
the last time i went to the salon, the aunty said i shouldnt cut my hair shorter, so she only helped me trim.
so i was quite disappointed that time, now i finally cut my hair short by about 3 inches!!!
so happy~ and the aunty always help me straighten my hair without me asking her to, so now my hair is straight and neat.
but i doubt it would be in the morning.
I pray hard that it will look good tmr.


I just wanted to update something to my blog.
so i guess there's gonna be some random stuff.
first of all, tmr will be our class party!!! I cant wait~ Hope it'll be fun!
if our whole class could all attend it would be so much better.
I still dunno what it's gonna wear... there's gonna be BBQ so it'll be hot hot hot! But i dont plan to go even near any fire or smoke. the weather is hot enough ady.
and i just got the laptop back from repairing.
the modem has been having probs non-stop for almost a week.
and tmr my mum will be going to her primary school gathering and will be bringing the laptop along... T_T i dont like using the desktop... all my stuff are in the laptop.
not much else to say... i'm tired. it's late. sweet dreams~


photos that havent been uploaded. taken last Saturday during co-curriculum activities~ friends (lazy to name) playing jump rope.10 in total.lmao that day.all of these laughter is going end soon... T_T


No comments:

Post a Comment