Saturday, July 9, 2011

Simple Update

Hi everyone, i'm bored so i'm just gonna blog about some random stuff.
1stly, I'm gonna change my blog url soon!
It's not that i dont want some ppl to read it or anything like that, it's just that i'v been wanting to change it for a long time ady.
I still rmb when i thought of my current url. It was when i was in form 3, during chinese class, I was bored and  was day dreaming and kept thinking of a new blog url.
and then i suddenly rmb-ed a book i loved, it's called Pop Princess and everytime the main character changes a phase of her life, she's change her hair colour, different shades of blonde, for example, brunette, dirty blonde, platinum blonde.
So i thought of shades of pink, since i love pink. but someone used it, so i used shades of rachel.
and my tumblr's previous url was shades of pink.
so... that was two years ago, it's time for a change.
i've been on tumblr searching for some inspirations and got some ideas but havent made up my mind yet.
I'll tweet my new url when i've changed it. so only my lucky followers on twitter will get it! others would need to find it out themselves. hahaha~


ytd was our school's sports day. i didnt go. been going for years and regretted going every year.
So i slept in! got up, finished up my karangan and watched City Hunter. >_< Lee Minho why are you so gorgeous???!!! Park Minyoung is so cute! Love the show so so much~
I want to watch The Greatest Love badly! Yoseob keeps tweeting about it! but i doubt i'll have the time as i only have weekends to watch.
and since tmr i'll be going to ruohyee's church till 4pm, i dunno whether i'll still have time to watch after i back-read twitter and tumblr.
and since i've lost all my files in the laptop, i've been back-tracking all Beast's photos.
until now, i've only finished saving A Pink's, G.Na's and 2NE1's photos.
and a fraction of Dongwoon's. I havent even started on Hyuneung, Yoseob and other members yet. T_T
i'm so thankful that i backed-up my videos before the files went missing.


went to church today. i was bored. wanted to go on twitter for a while and got scolded by mummy.
and why is the weather so annoying.... pls rain more. but no lightnings pls.
I've been craving Chachos. I keep reminding Nigel to buy them for me but he never buys it.
and my appetite has been weird lately. i'd be very hungry for a while, then when i get food, i'll only be able to eat a bit then i'll be full.
like today, i was hungry before dinner. we went to Let's Eat, then i ordered thick toast, and could only finish half of it. but in the end still stuffed it all in, coz didnt want to waste. and i've been full until now.


it's late now. 11.20pm. need to get off and watch dvds~
I've been bored lately so i started re-watching Gossip Girl season 1. love the show.
nightz~~~ still need to get up early tmr... zzz~

No comments:

Post a Comment