Saturday, July 23, 2011

I'm into....

This is a random post. Just wanted to blog about something about ME. hehehe.

I've always been into handicraft stuff.
i like cutting stuff and pasting stuff. 
so my calculator became cute~
I showed it off to my bros and mum once i finished pasting them. 
but no one said it was cute.

And i've also always been into baking.
I'm just lazy to bake it coz it takes a lot of effort.
first you need to buy all the ingredients then measure everything.
and i'm a super clumsy person, always accidently spill something, then need to clean up. =_=
so the above pic is the brownie i baked last week~
everyone said it was delicious~ YAY~ 
I know it's a bit too sweet so i'll cut down on sugar next time.
although i dont know when the next time will be.

recently i've been loving tau huay~~ 
every sunday my mum will buy two of it.
and i'll be selfish and eat two of them for breakfast and lunch without sharing. HAHAHA
I love it so so much that I MUST EAT IT EVERY WEEK.

this is 白果腐竹薏米~~~~
I dunno why i've never tried it until about a month or two ago.
i'm always craving it then i'll ask my bro or my mum to go buy for me~
today my mum bought it for me and i was being nice to share it her her and she ate all my 白果 and drank 1/3 of it!!!!!
then i decided that i would go find the recipe and cook my own! so that i wont need to spend rm2.20 everytime i crave it.

and this is a book i bought a few weeks ago.
I love it~ I love flipping through it although i've alr read the whole book over and over again.
the poems and quoted collected inside are all so nice and meaningful.
I've decided to share some good stuff from it with you guys!
so everytime i blog, i'll add a poem or quote at the end of the post! (only if i rmb XD)






A Grain of Sand by William Blake
To see a world in a grain of sand,
And a heaven in a wild flower,
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in a hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment