Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Party Time~

 30.7.2011
smk taman molek 5SN1 2011 class party~
Reached Aidil's house with Hueyying at almost 8pm and still not many reached.
we started eating. but i we didnt eat much. 
i ate a half raw chicken. *pukes*
I was actually craving for chicken meat but i didnt dare to eat after i tried once, so just ate satay and sausages.
need to give a big applause to all those who helped BBQ everything~ *claps*
then we started feeling bored..... so....
we(me, Hy, Karyap and ChiaChin) walked back to my house to get poker cards and our fave game MONOPOLY DEAL.
and when we walked back to Aidil's place, more ppl reached and we didnt have anywhere to seat. 
so we got some newspaper and sat on the floor and played.
we were so hot from walking and there wasnt any wind so we took plates to fan ourselves.
we looked like beggars....XD
 Chiachin.
 Karyap.


I didnt win. :(

 then Bryan joined in~
Fangyuan and Ummi~
 Prana and Aidil's dad bbq-ing for all of us~
group photo.
I blocked Chiachin's face... =_="
Hueyying, Farah and Fangyuan are the fairest of the group!
me, Syazwani, Zuliana and Hy. Karyap behind. LOL
Fitri,me, Farah, Ummi and Hy.

Ummi and Karyap.
Karyap keeps calling Ummi "Ubi" and Ummi will ask Karyap, "Mana mata???" lmao.
these two bring us so much laughter.

Hy, me and Jiawen. 
Lunchok and Karyap behind us again. they really dont get tired of it.

all the girls that attended~

all the chinese~
selca time~

Karyap kept wanting to do funny things behind us, but my taking-selca-skills kept blocking his out. HAHAHAHA.
but in the end, we let him it. XD but still got blocked.


After taking photos, it was about 10pm.
then we talked and discussed to go Crazy Mike for karaoke.
but when Bryan called and asked about the fees, he said RM23 per person.
then we were like O_O
so we hesitated on going. then at 10.30pm, Hy went back.
then Chiachin also left.
Hy said she couldnt follow us if we went Crazy Mike, then Chiachin sms and said his dad dont let him go out at night coz it was the first day of the 7th month.
so we decided that since there was only the 5 of us left (me, Karyap, Yoong Kang, Bryan and Jieyu), we wouldnt go karaoke.
then we initially planned to go to Karyap's house but in the end couldnt.
so finally... at 11pm, we decided to come my house to watch Saw 7.
It was so damn disgusting and scary. I wouldnt have been able to watch it alone.
even Bryan and Karyap was like, "Ah~ cant take it anymore!"
Bryan kept cursing. XD i kept peeking from behind the pillow. LOL.
I'm so glad we managed to watch the whole movie coz if not, i would keep wanting to know how the movie ended.
then we decided on watching a comedy to lighten the mood, or else Bryan said he didnt dare to walk home. HAHAHA.
so we then watched Date Night.
but Bryan ended up playing Dota with Thaniel and the four of us left in the living room ended up talking till 3am.
by 3am, Jieyu was alr asleep on the couch and Yoongkang asleep on the floor. LOL
So i talked with Karyap for a while until 3.30am.
Date Night ended. and Bryan finished playing Dota so they left.
I slept at 4am.
I'm really glad we decided to extend our own gathering hehe.
it was fun~ I really cant wait till all exams end and we'll be able to do this again~ Bryan said we MUST go karaoke next time! I totally agree! I want to go RedBox!!!!!!


  


No comments:

Post a Comment