Sunday, August 21, 2011

Jun Jie's Birthday~~~

Didnt go to school on friday and went to celebrate Junjie's bday at Crazy Mike~~~
Ppl that went : me, Ruohyee, Shenru, Junjie (duh...), Daniel, Karyap, Bryan, Chia Chin, Yoongkang, Tze Yit.
I only sang a little bit, was shy and quiet most of the time.
Ruoh yee left early... 
After we took photos, we went to Junjie's house for vegetarian steamboat at around 2pm!
my first time eating vegetarian food~
Ken Hui and Jerome also joined us at Junjie's house, coz they went to school.
We all ate until very very full~~~~
Daniel kept eating vegie only. i didnt touch any vegie. :P
then about 4.45pm, we left and walked home.
Junjie offered to fetch me home but i didnt want to trouble her mum to purposely sent me alone, so i decided to walk with Bryan they all.
The wind was so strong and the sun was so hot!
Chiachin helped Shenru hold her umbrella and the two of them looked so much like a couple! but Daniel told me they arent. >_<
Then Shenru, Yoongkang, Daniel and Jerome went for tuition and left Bryan, Chiachin and me.
We continued walking, Bryan and Chiachin was going to the cybercafe so they accompanied me home.
or else i wont dare walk alone. 
reached home dehydrated. phew....


this was the first time my hair was so neat since i cut it last month.

back row: Daniel, Yoongkang, Bryan, Karyap, Tzeyit and Chiachin.  front row: me, Junjie and Shenru








the guys did this for Kakleong aka Namo. XD HAHAHAHA

me & Shenru.

photo with the birthday girl~ i didnt take much. i think Shenru's cam has more photos.

Karyap and Junjie. they all wanted to stand at the same height as Junjie. Tzeyit had a hard time. XD

Chiachin and Junjie. he never smiles. :P

finally... a bright photo. I was too lazy to brighten the others.



Junjie taking a photo with all the food! when we walked in her house and saw all the food, we were like, O_O woah! look like korean food right?


altogether 17 huge plates of food!








 no electricity during Thursday evening.
i love my scented candles~
fills the whole room with its aroma~
hazelnut and fresh cotton!




even had candle light dinner. HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment