Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Mummy's bday~

27th August (Saturday) was my mum's bday~
so our whole family went back to Kluang to celebrate with my mum's friends.
we gave mummy her presents at midnight! but she didnt quite like the gifts we bought. :( but at least I know what to buy next year!
Mummy said she would order a crepe cake, but in the end she didnt. :(
i was really looking forward to trying the crepe cake.
so we left for Kluang at 11am. reached at 12.30 and went straight for lunch. we ate yummy beef noodles~it was really yummy! you could smell the fragrance of beef once you're near the shop!
then we went shopping! it took me a long time to persuade my mum to shop. everytime i ask her to take me shopping, she always says, "next time." but that "next time" never comes.
i bought two tops and a pair of shorts~
then we went back to the hotel to rest before going for mass.
we were almost 15 minutes late for mass and had to seat outside. and we left at 7pm bfore mass ended.
went for steamboat! ate until super full! all yummy food~
at 9.30pm, we left and went for a karaoke session with all the aunties and uncles. HAHAHA
we (nigel, thaniel and i) wanted to go back to the hotel but mummy didnt let us.
we spent half an hour just to find a car park! I had no idea Kluang is such a busy place at night.
the karaoke place was freezing cold and i had to help all the uncles and aunties to find songs. =__=
they kept asking us (nigel, thaniel and I) to sing, but we just rather sit and freeze to death.
I then asked for the wifi password and spent my time on twitter. then a friend called and i talked on the phone outside. I was so happy that my friend called, coz i finally had a reason to get out of the room.
then Nigel went to call me coz they were about to cut the cake!
it was a carrot and walnut cake. less sugar. it was nice. not my cup of tea though.
Went back to hotel at 1am. and i used the laptop until 3am.
woke at 10am the next morning and went down for breakfast at 10.30am. only to know that the hotel breakfast ends at 10am =__=
then we went walking around the town area looking at stuff and bought some stuff.
at 1pm, went to check out from the hotel and went to Gunung Lambak with Nigel and friends. It was really tiring to walk up Gunung Lambak.
Went for lunch after that. I was really tired and kept wanting to sleep.
Then finally, we left Kluang. I planned to finish reading the book i'm reading at the moment -- The Truth About Forever, which is a really really awesome book, i really enjoyed reading it. But i was so tired i slept all the way back to JB.
FYI, I never sleep on road trips. I dont like sleeping in the car. And that day, i kept stopping myself from falling asleep but gave up in the end.



before leaving home. I forgot to bring my hoodie that day. 
becoz of that, i freezed to death in the hotel room.

mummy's presents~

 i suddenly thought of using my hello kitty bag. havent been using it for a long time!

St. Louise church~







Mummy and her friends.






this uncle kept singing.



while the aunties kept talking or gossiping.:P
incase you dont know how Kluang looks like. the view from our hotel room. this is the town area.



I dunno whether you can make out how small the lift is from this photo. It's the smallest lift i've seen.
after we checked in and was about to go up to our room, Nigel, Thaniel and Mummy went in the lift first.
then I was like, can i fit in there?!
before i stepped in, the doors closed. and i was waiting for Thaniel or whoever to open the door, but it didnt open. 
then i was like, T_T they just left me there... 
then i pressed the up button, and the doors opened and they were still there laughing.
Thaniel said he couldnt find the 'open' button. LOL




went to Gunung Lambak!
Lunch at famous Kluang Rail Cafe!
Si Hao, Justin, Thaniel, Andrew, Sara, Nigel and me!
You are suppose to look at Thaniel and Justin in this photo. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment