Friday, August 5, 2011

2NE1 2nd Mini Album

 LOOK WHAT I GOT~ !!!! 
It came in the mail ytd! and when i listened to it this morning while i got ready for school, I felt so energize~
This album is awesome. I love each and every song in it.
it starts with the strong beats of I Am The Best which is the song i love playing in the car!
and Ugly which touches my heart everytime i listen to it.
and the list goes on.... 

 this is the back of it. which looks like 2NE1's 1st mini album.

 When i opened the cover and expected a photobook to drop out... instead...

 there was a stack of photo cards! 
and if you're curious what at the back of the cards, some of them have printed lyrics


 This is my favourite set among the photocards.
but i think they printed CL's hair in the wrong colour, it should be yellow.







and as for the YG Family Card, i got Dara's version! for their 1st official album i got Bom's. I hope to get CL's or Minzy's next time!


 the poster! it was folded... T_T
but it's quite big or mayb just standard size. i'm not sure.
but i dont have any space on my wall for it.
so it's safely kept.
and the unique CD!





"The crash of the whole solar and stellar systems could only kill you once." -- Thomas Carlyle






2 comments: