Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Tag. You're it!

 okay... here it goes~~~~
Name: Rachel
Sisters: none
Brothers: 2
Shoe size: to be accurate 26 (japan size)
Height: 156cm (i think)
Where do you live: Johor Bahru
Favourite drinks: hazelnut coffee, milo, 白果腐竹意米 (i cant choose)
Favourite breakfast: cereals with chocolate milk! I miss those days i ate it in Seattle~
Have you ever been on a plane?: Yes
Swam in the ocean: Yes
Fallen asleep at school: Yes
Broken someone's heart: Gulity. *sorry*
Fell off your chair: Yes. Years ago.
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: No
Saved e-mails: Yes
What is your room like: Pink and full of Beast posters~~~
What's right beside you: my bed.
What is the last thing you ate: Toast with baked beans and cheese~
Ever had chicken pox: No. T_T
Sore throat: Yes
Stitches: No.
Broken nose: No.
Do you believe in love at first sight: hmm... no.
Like picnics: only if it's with the ppl i like and nice food~
Who was were the last person people you danced with: chong hueyying. hehe.
Last made you smile: Dongwoon. haha. i just saw a amazing photo of him~
You last yelled at: Nigel.

*

Today did you:

Talk to someone you like: does friends count?
Kissed anyone: No.
Get sick: No.
Talk to an ex: No.
Miss someone: No.
Eat: Yes.
Best feeling in the world: Forgetting everything in life and just having fun!
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: Yes. My reindeer Red!
What's under your bed: An extra mattress, puzzles, a hulla hoop and posters.
Who do you really hate: Ppl who take/use/eat my stuff/food. Which part of "MINE" do you not understand? (unless i give you permission to)
What time is it now?: 18:02
*

Random:

Is there a person who is on your mind now: Yes.
Do you want children: Yes.
Do you smile often: Yes.
Do you like your hand-writing: Sometimes.
Are your toe nails painted: No.
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: Dongwoon's~~~~ XD Just kidding! No one's.
What color shirt are you wearing now: Black
What were you doing at 7:00 p.m. yesterday: Reading a book.
I can't wait till: I start earning my own money.
When did you cry last: Saturday. bloody mood swings.
Are you a friendly person: I think so.
Do you have any pets: Two tortoises.
Where is the person you have feelings for right now?: I don't know.
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now?: It was a small girl in church. so... no.
Do you sleep with the TV on?: Sometimes.
What are you doing right now?: ......
Have you ever crawled through a window?: Car window counts?
Can you handle the truth?: Yes. I think.
Are you too forgiving?: Most of the time.
Are you closer to your mother or father?: Mummy~
Who was the last person you cried in front of?: Can't remember. was it the time i was late for school?
How many people can you say you've really loved?: Except family. no one.
Do you eat healthy?: Almost.
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?: No.
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?: Yes.
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?: No one. I like to keep my feelings to myself.
Are you loud or quiet most of the time?: Quiet.
Are you confident?: Not really.

*

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. watching Hi-5.
2. fighting with my brothers.
3. being quiet in school.
4. reading story books everyday.
5. sleeping with the bed side lamp on.



5 things on my to-do list today:
1. study.
2. remind my mum to buy stuff.
3. download G.Na new album.
4. practice piano.
5. wear contact lens to jazz

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Nachos.
2. Chocolates.
3. Cookies.
4. Nuts.
5. Fries. (does it count as snacks?)

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Move my whole family to America. It's my mum's dream.
2. Shop.
3. Invest.
4. Buy Cube Entertainment.
5. Charity.

5 of my flaws:
1. Lazy.
2. I day dream too much.
3. I avoid stuff.
4. I refuse to quit my bad habits.
5. I'm selfish. but it depends on who.




It was kinda hard! spent about 20 minutes on this!
when i was thinking of my to-do list, i rmb-ed i needed to wear my contact lens and i havent washed them. =_= A to-do list is kinda useless for me. 
Challenge me with harder tags and notes next time Unnie~~~~ XD

No comments:

Post a Comment