Saturday, August 13, 2011

Tired





 these few days has been soooo tiring.
starting from thursday...
some ppl came over to get rid of the termites and bees in the house.
and they had to drill holes to insert some kind chemicals all around the house, so all the furniture had to be moved.
that thursday, mummy and nigel came to fetch me from school to go out for lunch.
and when Nigel told me my room was in a mess, and that i wont be able to do anything when i get home, i thought he was kidding me.
but when i reached my room, i was like, O_O!!!
the whole house was in a mess.
and my plans for the whole day was just messed up...

see that yellowish brownish thing on the ground?
it's the beehive that has been on the roof all this time... every morning when i get up and wait for my bus, i dont even dare to open the door coz i'm scared the bees would come attack me.
but now it's finally gone.
and the guy even said that there's honey inside the beehive. but i didnt dare go see. it's just plain disgusting.




and this was the state my room was in when i got home on thrusday.
it took me 2 hours to clean the whole room and move all the stuff back to their original places. all on my own.
my uncle said he would help me when he was free, but i had to time to wait anymore.
there was dust and sand and dirt everywhere.
and my mum's room was the worst. junk everywhere. and lots of dust that made me sneeze the whole day.
and Nigel made my day worst by non-stop complaining how tired he was.
it's like he wanted the whole world to know that he was tired and that he actually finally did something with his life instead of sleeping the whole day. urgh... cant stand him.


and today, i had was woken up at 9am by the ppl who came to continue drilling holes around the house. this time for the dining and living room.
i set my alarm for 8am coz i knew they were coming and i wanted to be up by the time they reached.
but... on friday night, someone had to make a big fuss out of a small simple matter that caused the family to only be able to sleep at 1am. urgh...
i knew i had to help clean the house for the whole day, so i chose to sleep a little more.
it was a tiring day, non-stop of cleaning for 3-4 hours. phew...
and before the termites ppl left, my uncle asked them to help trim some branches off the tree in front of the house.
and becoz they were not that skilled, it kena the electric wires which caused the electric to trip. it affected all the houses along the road.
then the TNB ppl had to come and they were so damn rude!
after that, when we wanted to close the auto-gate, one side of the gate couldnt close.
so we called the repair man, and he said when the termites ppl drilled the holes, it kena the wires of the gate. urgh....
one problem leading another one... how unlucky can we get?!@#@$%^&*(
just now, we went to mummy's friend's factory for dinner.
and my mum talked to a very kiasu aunty.
but she's kiasu becoz she's so proud of her kids. 
and then i learned something from mummy, she said, "When you can't beat someone better than you, be their friend. Like that, they won't look down on you."



gotta go to sleep now.
i initially wanted to go to the clinic to check my bloodtype, but the doctor wasnt in. so i'll be going tmr.
I've always wanted to know my bloodtype. from when i was in primary school, when all my friends knew their bloodtype and i didnt, i was so curious. and kept pestering my mum to bring me to check mine but she kept forgetting.
this time i wont let her forget anymore.





p.s: the tree they cut down today was a xiang si tree which had those red seeds.
and i used to collect them when i was small.
that's the reason i asked my uncle to plant it.
and at that time, i thought that i would have to wait for forever before it grows big and grow seeds.
i guess i doesnt take forever, only about 8 years???
so these are the seeds my uncle and Thaniel helped me get off the branches.
i would have to find time to get the seeds out.
then i'll have a full jar of it~~~ >_<

1 comment: