Saturday, June 25, 2011

update

Havent been updating my blog for a while.
everytime i had free time, i'd spend in on youtube or tumblr.
and since all my files went missing, i spend a way lot more time on tumblr saving pics.
i dont have much to update on.
only that my Uncle has came back from his Miri trip on thursday.
we had our parents-teachers day ytd. and my mum is totally pissed at my bro's results.
overall, it's been a fun week.
although i know my bad luck came back and haunt me.
i knew my good luck would finish someday.
i hope i'll be lucky next week~
my pimples need to do me a favour and disappear before next Saturday!
finally, the day i've been waiting for~ plainly thinking about it makes my heart skip a beat!
i'm going see BEAST~~~~~~
and Zoe just sms-ed me and asked about how i was going.
i asked her whether i could go with her and her friends and she said yes!
i actually feel a bit paiseh and but's better than going on my own.
Nigel doesnt seem keen on follwing anyway. my mom just scolded him for being useless.
so i'm really excited about it~
i dont have much too say anymore..... so just enjoy some random pics.

at ATS. we're on a secret mission. we're doing something really awesome. XD

a few weeks back, thaniel and dominic they all went for PAG camp!
so we went to cheer for them during talent-night!
all the skits were nice and hilarious.
i still rmb my PAG Camp.
although i hate going for camps, i really learnt and grew from attending them
i've never liked going for camps, i've always been forced to go.
and i'll complain to my mum and say that i dont want to go the night before camp,
and my mum will always say, "you never know, mayb you'll enjoy it."
but i never really enjoy myself.
i've always been kinda left out.
coz everyone that attend the camp are alr in groups of friends, and i..... T_T
so i'm really glad i dont need to attend these kind of church camps anymore.

this photo is suppose to be a "serious" photo. haha
Aunty Pat said she is really happy to see us kids all being happy tgt.
and after so many years we've been friends, and although we dont meet up much, we're all still close.
notice that the number of girls are always less than boys?
so i always have no choice but to hang out with Dominic they all, but they are so fun to be with.

Daniel was the clown this year!

Thaniel acting as "Paul Lambert" in his group's skit.

everyone is saying that he is starting to look like Nigel.
does he? i dont think so.

cute Sebastian acting as Tarzan. LOL

Dominic acted as the "iBible" which takes a long time to load.
you can see Kim laughing behind. it was hilarious.






went out with Ruohyee, Hueyying and Junjie after school on Wednesday. and was nearly late for piano and nearly didnt make it to malay tuition becoz of Nigel.
super yummy ice cream from Baskin Robins.
but i really need to stop wasting money on food! need to save for much more important stuff!

1 comment:

  1. OF COURSE OUR MISSON IS AWESOME!
    We are so awesome alrd :P

    ReplyDelete