Monday, June 6, 2011

I'm a lucky girl

I've really been lucky lately~ which makes me really happy~
except the fact that my mum keep bitching around lately.
but women always have their own problems, so i just forget about it after 5 minutes, no point holding a grudge on it.
and i know thsi luck would not be with me forever, bad luck is just around the corner, i can sense it.
when my pimples pop out, that's bad luck. :(
my skin condition has been quite good recntly~ better than how it used to be last year at least.
i'm guessing it's due to my facial cleanser~ i havent even went to find out whether it's sold in msia or SG.
so my luckiness would be described below~ XD




last wednesday, I had Malay tuition for 4 hours straight.
and once i reached there, i regretted for going.
but i just kept reminding myself about what i would get when tuition ends.
coz Nigel told me he would be going to Jusco so i asked him to buy me choc waffles as i knew that dinner wouldnt be nice.
and when tuition ended, he really brought it for me!
and he even bought me a cup of frap! i think there was a promotion at Starbucks or something.

I got a 2NE1 poster in YG mag~
my first ever 2ne1 poster~
I just watched their fancams from their perf in manilla,
and they are just such a amazing group with awesome songs.
i want to see them live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and i got my new contact lens last week~
i kept trying to contact my friend that was supposed to sell me contact lens, but i couldnt.
and then the day after i ordered my lens online, she added me on fb.
i was like, wth?! fml.
but i'm really happy with my current lens~ super duper natural~

On Saturday i went to city square to meet up with some other B2uties to get my Fiction and Fact album~~~~
the girl named Zoe contacted me on friday and so luckily my mum wasnt in that day, she went to S'pore with her friends and didnt want to bring me along.
and my mum even stayed at Resort World VIP hotel room leh!
using branded shampoo, conditioner, and body soap in the hotel!
and eating over SGD1000 worth of dinner!!!! these rich tai tai!
okay, forget that.
so Nigel had the car and he fetched me to CS.
I found out when i talked to Zoe that she is also 17~
and she's going to Beast's s'pore fan meeting too!
so she said mayb i can tumpang her car that day, so that dont need to trouble my bro to follow me.
so i got my album and waited for a few more b2uties to come to collect theirs,
so that incase they want to exchange their free gift.
and we actually took a pic tgt, but Zoe didnt email it to me. :(
then after that, i left at 4pm and went to church with Nigel.
we reached extra early and had nth to do but sweat like hell. the weather is killing me.
we went to Sacred Heart church so i didnt know much ppl.
and most of the youths knew Nigel and they keep asking him,
"eh, Nigel, your sister ah?" pointing at me.
Nigel said, "ya. why?"
Them: "oh, you guys look a-like."
I know that if we dont say we're siblings, we look like a couple, coz i'm stick closely to my bro like super glue.
always been like that.

then after mass, we sent a few ppl to plentong before heading for dinner!
so damn hungry and thirsty~ we went to eat thai food again!
and i ordered my fav Red Ruby dessert again all for myself~yummy~

reached home. finally. and camwhored.
finally got my Fiction and Fact album~~~~

the cover is nice right???

aish.... cant see hyunseung in this pic, he looked really nice in the photo album~

the free gifts~
a postcard and three other cards.
i got the postcard with Dongwoon on it~

went through so much trouble to meet up just so that i could get an unfolded poster.
it's really beautiful~

my walls with all BEAST~
not all are up on the wall... i dont have enough space for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment