Sunday, October 16, 2011

2ndB2STLYear


It's BEAST's 2nd Anniversary! 
16.10.2011
It has been two amazing years. 
although i wasnt there from day 1, which is one of my biggest regrets, but it's the effort that counts right?
These 6 amazing, talented guys deserve all they own today.
They've gone through so much to reach where they are today.
gaining fans everyday with their own uniqueness.
I'm so proud of them. Proud that they are always so humble and never forgotten their roots.
I wanted to upload more photos, but it's too hard to choose! so i'll just blog a bit then.

I love all their voices. 
I love Yoseob's the most. Listening to his voice is the best way to go to sleep.
His voice makes you concentrate on his voice and his voice only. 
it's so soothing and.... just amazing.
I love Dongwoon's voice too. But he hasnt had the chance to do a full cover of a song yet.
He has to make a cover soon!!! 
I love watching Beast's cover of Despite Holding On. 
Dongwoon's voice is just beautiful in it. I still watch it when i cannot sleep at night.
and I cut the intro of You of Dongwoon singing just to replay it non stop when i'm in a bad mood. hehe
And Hyunseung's voice. There's something special about his voice that i love, but i dunno how to exactly describe it.
Doojoon's voice~ is just so nice~~~ I love to listen to When The Door Closes just to listen to more of his and Dongwoon's voice~ 
and Kikwang's~ I love his voice in their cover of Good Man. But what i love most of Kikwang is his eye smile~~~ >__<
lastly, Junhyung's voice is just full of swag. XD
i still love to hear him sing although he doesnt sing much. I love waiting for his part in Oasis just to hear him sing. But now that part is Dongwoon's part when they perform it.
But Junhyung is the best at rapping. 
I love his raps in Clenching a Tight Fist, On Rainy Days, Fiction and basically most of Beast's songs.

as for Beast's songs...
I love each and everyone of them.
some more than others, but i love all of them.
every song has something unique that i love about.
as for my favourite song.... it's hard to choose one...
it'd be Break Down, On Rainy Days, Fiction, Clenching A Tight Fist, You, Beautiful, Oasis, Yet.....
and the list goes on.... XD

I just went though a lot of Beast's old videos and performance, reminiscing every precious memory...
all those good times~
watching their performance always puts a smile on my face.
I still have a lot of fancams i've missed out on, I will need to catch up on those after SPM.
and I will listen to all of their songs before i sleep today.
It has been a happy day. 
I really hope that I will be able to celebrate another 100 or 1000 anniversaries with BEAST~ HAHAHA
but seriously, i cant imagine my life without Beast.
Like i always say, BEAST = LIFE.
They will always always be the no.1 group in my heart~
This can go on forever...
I'm not really that good with words and i cant really express how much i love Beast with words.
you guys should read through my mind everyday to see how much i love them! HAHAHA


This photo is from ytd's Asia Song Festival.
Proud to be a b2uty. k-b2uties were so awesome. really wish i could be there.
the atmosphere must have been amazing.
makes me miss Beast so much~ I want to see them in person again~~~~
shout fanchants with all other b2uties~ >_<

The most amazing guys.
I will love Beast forever and ever. 
I will love Beast to infinity and beyond~
Appreciate them with all my heart. and I know they love B2uties too.
seeing them tweet makes me happy all the time.
seeing new photos makes me go crazy~
2 years is not a long time, they still have a long journey to go, and i'll be going on this journey with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment