Monday, October 3, 2011

Surprises~

This is a post for birthday presents~ XD
I really want to thank everyone who gave me presents! Coz i havent been buying anything for a long time, mummy hasnt been buying me anything either so it's really nice to see some new stuff around my room. =)
and one more present i got today! My friends paid for my dinner we ate at Kinsahi on Friday! Thanks, you guys didnt need to.

Happy belated bday to me. I dont want to be 17.

1stly, the present i received the earliest from Amy and JiaWen~
I will have to find an event to wear these to!

The biggest card i've received ever! from Renyou, Kakleong and Lunchok.
what's the point of the piano actually??? XD

three different chocolates from Karyap. I've only eaten one of them in the macoca pack.
but i know there are all delicious. they are chocolate. MY FAV~~~~

from Nigel. although oil control films arent that good for the skin that's why i've stopped using them but thx anyways~

Nutella from Sara~~~ Thx so much for this!!! <3
but that means i'm back to eating bread for breakfast. I've been eating eggs for breakfast for the past few weeks.
mint chocolates from Junjie~ this just makes me feel bad for not giving her anything on her bday. :(
it's alr open in the photo coz i shared it in school and also with mummy coz we didnt have lunch that day.
and the note Junjie wrote~ I specially wanted to upload it becoz it's soooo sweet~

angpau~ >__<

next is the present from Hueyying unnie~~~ the box is really cute.
when i opened the box, i first saw this with Beast chibis on it!
then this!!! the photo doesnt do justice. the colour isnt like this. 
thx so much unnie~~~ I really love it~
and the card from unnie~~~ I noticed most of the photos i'm wearing the same tshirt =__=
and the back of it! Beast's Fiction promotional photos~~~~
long and sweet msg~ Love you so much unnie~ Thx so much!
 and I'm so happy about my relationship status -- MARRIED THE SON DONGWOON!!!!
Son Male God is forever mine~~~~ HAHAHAHAHA XD

next is a present i received today~
I was so happy when i saw it on my table when i came home from school~
I've been anticipating it~
It's from Zoe and Nicky~ thx so much you guys~
I really cant wait to meet up with them soon~ But i think i'll only have time after SPM... T_T 
but time will pass without me noticing, so look on the bright sight!

It's really pretty~ I was just talking to Hy the other day about wanting a charm bracelet! 
and i'm so happy that it has an R on it!
I've always been unlucky coz everytime i want to find a necklace or bracelet with my initial on it, it's ALWAYS sold out! so now i finally have one! Thx again Zoe and Nicky~



That's all of it.
Mummy gave me an angpau too but i dunno where to spend it on.
I'm still waiting for CUBE to release Beast's concert dvd.
I dont dare touch my money before i buy it coz i know it's gonna cost a bomb.
and mummy said she wanted to bring me out for dinner but i dunno when that will happen as we wont be free for the next few weekends.... T_T
was supposed to go last Saturday but ended up eating with Aunty Pat's family.
i was sitting next to Dominic and i ate so much more than him then he said, Wah, you can really eat hor... 
I guess now i know why he's so damn skinny.
ciao for now!

1 comment: