Saturday, October 1, 2011

I'm 17!

I still dont want to accept the fact that I'm 17... HAHAHAHA it's just weird. 17 used to seem so far away...
I'm 17. officially. weird.
okay... skip the awkwardness and blog about my bday!
from morning! I woke up at 6am without the alarm clock! MIRACLE!
I wanted to stay up still midnight the night before, but ended falling asleep with my phone in my hand.
woke up to lots of sms-es from friends~ replied one by one while waiting for the bus.
and the weather suddenly changed and it was so windy and once i got on the bus, it started pouring like crazy! and i was kinda late for school but i guess it's normal to be late on rainy days.
Hy they all were alr waiting for me, like i knew they were gonna be!
I think i was smiling the whole day~
I got a huge card from Hy~ (photos of presents will be in the next post!)
then i opened the present she gave me and was really surprised! Thx so much unnie~~~~~~
and i got a HUMUNGOUS card from Renyou, Kakleong and Lunchok! it was really big and pink! if it was in hot pink, i think i would go crazy! i really appreciate their effort!
then Karyap gave me the chocolates he bought~
and i also received chocolates from Junjie~ which i ended up sharing half of it with friends!
oh! and classmates sang a birthday song  for me! which was kinda embarrassing for me, i hate it coz i dunno how to react to it. I dont actually like to be the centre of attention. but thanks anyway~
we played Monopoly Deal in class again! had so much fun! almost all chinese were surrounded around our table! they kept doing sound effects for our game. LMAO
then time to go home, for me and Karyap only though, since we didnt have chinese class.
and i didnt want to take my huge bday cards onto the bus, so Karyap helped me take it back and gave it back to me when i fetched him to KSL.
two of us reached KSL at almost 2.30pm. I was hungry so i bought a cone pizza. then we walked around looking at stuff while waiting for others to reach.
When all reached, time for karaoke!!! although KBOX is cheap for students but service not that good, but what do you expect right? I still like RedBox and Da Ge Xing more! Ruohyee needs to pass her driving test so that we can go sing~~~~~
I was really sad that they only had two of Beast songs.... T_T
I had fun though~ I hope others had fun too~
after that, we went to for dinner at Kinsahi~ but spent a long time deciding and finding a place to eat. LOL
after eating, we played Murderer! laughed a lot again.
after dinner, went walking around.  I initially had a list of things i wanted to buy but felt bad that everyone had to follow me around so gave up. next time bah....
but i finally got to eat chocolate strawberry crepe~~~~ yummy~~~~ I dont usually spend money on food, only on birthdays i guess.
then, ended up suddenly stopping halfway while walking and talked and laughed non-stop about stupid stuff. and took photos~~~
At about 9pm, Nigel fetched us girls back while the guys took a bus home.
Amy, Hy and I camwhored like crazy in the backseat! LOL the camera flash kept flashing non-stop HAHAHAHA~ and we laughed everytime we looked at the photos~
reached home at 10pm. was really tired but i was really happy!
i want to thank EVERYONE who wished me and rmb-ed my bday~~~ I cant list out all! but you know who you are!
and how i wished that all my friends and family could celebrate with me! all friends! primary school friends, church friends, secondary school friends, cousins and other friends~~~~ That would be really awesome, but kinda impossible since it would be awkward.
all in all, it was one of my best bdays ever!!!

PHOTOS!!!!! (LOTS OF THEM)


getting ready to go out. my hair still nice and tidy. initially wanted to wear my white dress but looked weird.

at KBOX!
unnie and I~~~
my dinner at Kinsahi~ I havent eaten so much for a long time!


the suggestion form that the guys had fun playing with. LOL
NAMO LMAO XD


my chocolate strawberry crepe!

photos with everyone!
with my dearest unnie Hueyying~~~~ <3

with Amy! <3

with Junjie~ <3 I feel bad for not talking much to her. 

With ShiBiYan Ruohyee! <3 loved her shoes! (although you cant see it LOL)
ruohyee and HulZi!
the biggest smile from HulZi! <3

with Jiawen~~~ <3
With Bryan!
with Karyap. who the hell suggested he doing this??? but the first thing i noticed was my eye smile! >_<

with KakLeong. i purposely wanted to post this so show how small sized i look beside him!
he standing in a way so that he would be the same height as me. LOL
with Jackson. better to seat down when taking photo with him. he's wayyyyy too tall!

with YoongKang~~
the all my girlfriends~~~ <3 love you guys!!! ruohyee so bad! hulzi so cool man!
stupid Karyap seating on the floor in public. he laughed until he had to seat on the floor. =__=

with the guys~~~
group photo!
those who dont understand the photo. it's an inside joke that only we know about. LMAO 
spot the odd one out then mayb you'll know. XD

selca time in the car~~~ sry if it's too much! but had to upload each and everyone for unnie!







this is supposed to be us acting innocent.
acting fierce. Amy looks really fierce.
*wink*
the both ladies beside me fail at winking HAHAHA
*pout*

I look so funny. XD
 we arent cute and fail at acting cute too. T_T

it's supposed to be 930. but ended up 039. =__=

supposed to be dou4 ji1 yan3.
 once again. both ladies beside me fail at doing dou ji yan.
FAIL!!!! LOL AMY!

*peace*

 show all your teeth!!!

 rocker!
this is just weird.


rocked once again. but kinda... weird again...
puffy cheeks~ >_<
smile~~~

we had such good mo4 qi4! had such a fun time in the car~ HAHAHA

ended with dazing off~ LOL

finally reached home after a super tiring day!

once again. a big THANK YOU~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment